Jane Waningterle

"Where have you been again?" Mom shouted as Dad came back home late again. 

Dad slowly closes the door. Refusing any sounds at all. 

As the time of closing the door slowly takes, I presume Dad thinks of his speech for another Evening Inquiry again.

"Where have you been? Its already 12 in the evening!"

"Work, hon." Dad speaks softly.

Dad walked across the kitchen to rape the bacon again. 

Mom follows him, like following a child in a playground.

I've been hearing the Evening interview of Dad. 

Its been quite plainly their habit at all. And me, hence should be immunized of it.

Days passed. Still, Dad mysteriously lost at the morning and will be back late in evening. 

Its awkward that the everyday deeds of our family had became our ROUTINE. 

A parcel was delivered to us by the delivery man just passed by.

"C'mon Jane, kindly get the parcel in the mail box." Rosanne said when she caught sight of me. 

I ran through the doors leaving it ajar, then go to the parcel and read the indications.

"From: Spinning Knocks Corporations

To: Rosanne F. Wanigterle 

at 565 Hourbin Way, Whining Gilly,"

As i read the indications, i ran to Mom. 

"Mom! It's from Dad's office." 

"From who?" Rosanne asked. 

I shrugged. "It's from the Mighty Spinning Knocks Corporations."

"I heard it where it is from but I am practically asking who had sent it?" she told me in a puzzled tone.

Rosanne stood up and took the parcel and isolated it.

Rosanne was shocked on an Invitation Letter to the upcoming Family Dinner of Dad's company. 

She laughed, nervously.

"What's funny Mom?" I asked her.

"Nothing dear." She answered in an eager voice. 

Mom waited for Dad to come back home again. And for surprise, Dad came home early for 2 hours on his usual Come-home-time, It both shocked myself and Mom. 

Mom suddenly make a jeer.

"Splendid hon! You make it early for dinner!" Mom nagged.

It was really quaint. Dad usually go home late at night. Even me, precisely spectated them whilst watching my fave Evening Talk Show.

Dad made a smile out of alacrity. Dad gagged from the kitchen to the comfort room.

Mom was really amused on the shocking strange deed of Dad. Its in the face of Mom like smelling a vigilance. Mom went to the kitchen and prepared the dinner. The alarming new set of routines made me felt a little nervous but I should not bother to make my self-thinking aggravate.

We all set for dinner. All the memories of our last dinner flashed back. The times when Dad didn't always came home late for work and ate dinner with us. The time when whilst eating, we're talking about how our days came. I feel gusto, everytime dinner is served. And now, its happenng again! 

Dad came out of the comfort room and helped Mom to ready dinner.

"Jane? Dear? Off you here. Lets eat now." Mom asked me with a very pleasing and musical voice. 

When I put my eyes to the kitchen, silenting the TV's volume, I heard those murmurs of Dad and Mom talking happily. And as Dad also looked at me, he guaranteed a smile and all I ever felt again is pleasure and harmonious. I stood up and walked to the kitchen, my eyes were glued to Mom and Dad as I walk.

Mom greeted me a smile and waved her hand to the vacant seat a