Separation and discrimination

" Mom dad it's not what you think " Ivan said said he sat up on the couch.
" please don't yell at him" Levy said
" GET OUT MY HOUSE YOU DISGUSTING DISGRACE" Ivan's dad said picking up levy by his shirt collar and dragging him away.
" DAD STOP LEAVE HIM ALONE" Ivan yelled
" Ivan I'm fine " levy said before getting punched in the face.

Ivan started to cry.

" LEVY"  he yelled

All Ivan heard was the sounds of pain and coughing coming from his boyfriend.  Ivan's father finally through levy out the house. Ivan curled up in a ball and started to cry. His dad came in the room with a belt.

" you nasty ass bastard" his dad said.

Ivan covered his head as his father began to whoop him. Ivan sister savanna watched in fear.

" dad stop it was a bet" savanna said
" stop taking up for him .. he's a fucking disgrace " Ivan's mother said.

Ivan's father had stop. Ivan was shaking and covered with bruises.

" GO FUCK YOURSELF" Ivan's father said throwing him off the couch.

Ivan got up and ran into his room. He locked his door and began to sob loudly into his pillow.

" I'm so sorry levy" he whined and held himself.
" I don't want you in my house no more brat" Ivan's mother yelled.
" I'm sending him to his grandmothers"  Ivan's father said.

Around dinner time Ivan came out of his room and sat at the dinner table . He was still shaking and crying. His parents showed now mercy towards him.

" Im sending you to America .. don't get too happy. You'll be put in a military school. Your grandmother will pick you up. You have 2 days to get your stuff "
" why can't you expect me who I am" Ivan said sobbing and covering his face
" this isn't fair so what if Ivan is gay" savanna said
"He's a disgrace and needs discipline" Ivan's father said.

Later that night when everyone was sleeping Ivan laid in bed hugging his pillow still sobbing from the terrible moment. He heard a knock at the window and looked up.

" levy" Ivan managed to get out.

Levy was badly beaten but was able to regain his strength quickly. Levy opened his window and crawl into bed next to him and hold him.

" Ivan baby are you ok " levy asked
" you have to go" Ivan said
" I'm not leaving you .. are you ok " levy said
" are you " Ivan said rolling over and hugging him
" I am ... are you "

Ivan gave him a nod. He was shaking. Levy couldn't let him go.

" my parents are sending me to a military school". Ivan said
" where " levy said
" America"

Ivan started to sob more. Levy held him and rubbed his back. He held Ivan's head into his chest.

" it's ok ... " Levy said
" it's n-not .."
" I'm staying here for the night" levy said taking off his shirt and sitting up .

He sat Ivan up and wiped his face.

" show me the bruises " levy said

Ivan lifted up his shirt and rested it on his shoulders. Levy traced his fingers over his bruises and kisses them.

" my poor baby" levy said hugging Ivan.
" I won't be able to see you again " Ivan said
" no .. ill help you hide your phone so you can keep contact with me "

Ivan laid down and shook his head.

" trust me ... I never let you down before " levy said
" I know .. I know "
" your parents are horrible .." Levy said
" come with me " Ivan asked
" I can't ... I'm focused on school babe.. I only need a few credits left.. I'll find my way too you .. then we can get married like we wanted"
" how long will that be " Ivan sobbed
" not very long" Levy said kissing Ivan's forehead .

Ivan fell asleep in his arms.

-2days later-

Ivan stood with his suit case look around him. He was devastated. He didn't want to leave, he was afraid of what they'll do to him at military school. He suddenly heard his name being called from down the hall.

" IVAN IVAN " levy yelled running down the hall .
" levy" Ivan opened his arms and held him.
" I love you .. I wish I came sooner" levy said
" I have to go levy .. " Ivan sobbed and held him tighter.
" it'll be alright I promise" levy said kissing him.

They parted ways. Ivan got on the plane and looked out the window.
He notice levy in the window. He wrote the words " I love you ... I'll find you "