Chapter Five

Chapter Five!

Ryan and Michael stared at the celling. The reason they were like this is beacuse Ray and Gavin were caught and they didn't know what would happen to them next.

Whatever was going to happen, Ryan wasn't going to let it . The one he swore to protect and his other half of R & R connection. Ryan stood up and ran out the door.

" RYAN!! " And  Michael then ran after him.

*

Joel spent most of his night looking up ways to get Ray ( and Ryan , Gavin and Michael ) back. He tried looking through different articles but they were no help.

Joel took a sip of his beer , and then closed his laptop. He then turned on the t.v . While searching through the channels he heard the news.

" People are getting sucked into this game and I don't mean by its addicting , I mean that once you get put into this game , good luck in leaving " The news then showed the audience , a picture of Five nights at Freddys and Joel really couldn't take it. He continued to listen.

" Some people believe it to be witchcraft and maybe their right. Melly Winter has told us that she was in the game"

Joel's eyes widen towards the t.v , and decided to call Geoff.

" What is it Joel."

" Please tell me your watching the news. "

"Yeah I am because I have nothing better to do. No no im not idiot what about it. "

"I know who we have to speak to."

" Who Santa Clause. Hey Santa can I have Ray back because he's the love of my life but I wont tell anyone."

"Asshole no Melly Winter she was in the game. "

There was a pause on the other end from Geoff.

Right before Ray , Ryan , Gavin and Michael got sucked into the game. Geoff overheard that Burnie hired another editor , but then they went missing.

Her name was

Melly Winter.

"And guess what Joel , I know were to find her."

*

All Ray could see was black.

All Gavin could see was black.

They then started to hear someone singing , the same song over and over again.

Say Goodbye
While you can
Because you wont
See them
Again.

Ray and Gavin vision was blurry , but they could just see someone walking towards them.

As that person got closer, their vision got clearer to who it was. And who it was , was not who they expected.

It was.

Arryn Zech

Yes! It is I. Dio! Okay, sorry. So... I just found out people wanted more of this story and I've been away too long. I want to point out that this is all prewritten. Yes, I had all the story written but didn't publish, I am sorry D: But I got rid of stupid things. Like Ray likes Michael, but not in... a romantic way. I know its mentioned a lot like that, but that is not the case. Ray and Michael are just really, really close

So, I will probs have more published soon.