Cookies

"...What are you doing here, human?" The minute I stepped out of my room with my servant, Sisi.

That human girl was standing outside, holding something behind her back.

Her cheeks puffed up, "How many times do I have to tell you, Delly!"

"My name is Lucia, not human!"

You're human no matter how many times I say it.

"So...what do you want this time?" Every single day, this human would do everything to bother my time with Sisi.

I don't see her reasoning in doing this. I'm only here to make sure Van Helsing fulfills his task.

"Here." The human girl was still wearing that stupid pout as she held out what was hiding behind her back.

It was a tin box.

"And that is?"

"Cookies."

"From the idiot red head?"

"No...and Impey isn't an idiot." She huffed, while crossing her arms. "Besides those cookies are made by me."

I stared at her in silence. Uncomfortable with how quiet I was, the human girl look like she couldn't take it anymore.

I sighed, before asking. "Did you poison it?"

"What...?" Her eyes widened in shock. "No!"

"Then prove it." I held the tin back to her.

The human stared at me, then back at the box. Slumping her shoulders, the girl opened the tin to reveal small poorly shaped shortbread cookies. It almost resembled gunk.

Taking one out, the girl broke half of the cookie with her hands. As she finished off the first half, the girl handed the remaining close to my mouth.

"...! What are you doing?!" Was she trying to choke me?!

"You're still holding the tin, so here."

Wait...was she trying to feed it to me?

My face reddened as I angrily yelled.

"You idiot human!"

"Just eat it!" Shoving the cookie against my lips, I realized how close the girl was standing before me.

My face warmed.

"Too close!"

"Then eat!"

"No!"

"Don't waste food!"

After arguing for a good few minutes, I reluctantly accept the cookie she tried to force feed me.

"Well?"

"They're okay."

"Just okay?!"

Not as a great as the idiot red head's cooking, but...I know she worked hard to make it. Despite how poorly shaped they were.

"Arf!"

"Ah Sisi, no! Cookies are bad for you!"

As she got up to grab Sisi, I saw a few burn marks on her hand.

That idiot human keeps forgetting her own safety.

"Hey human."

"It's Lucia!"

"Then...go treat your hands first."

"My hand?" She tilted her head in confusion, until she realized what I meant. "Oh."

"It doesn't hurt." I grabbed her hand. She winced. I didn't even squeeze her hand. It was obvious that the burn was hurting her.

"Ouch." The human muttered.

"Go."

"Fine."

Just how many times am I going to see her do this? Van Helsing, you better finish your duty fast.

A belated birthday special for Delly since his birthday was 10/11. (o)