Harry Styles (One Direction)

HARRY STYLES

Birth Name:

Harry Edward Styles

Birth Date:

February 01, 1994

Birth Place:

Evesham, Worcestershire, UK

Height:

5'11"

Nationality:

British

Hair Color:

Brown

Eye Color:

Green

FAMILY

Father:

Des Styles

Mother:

Anne Cox

Sister:

Gemma  Styles (older)

FACTS

1. Harry was born on 1st February 1994 making him the youngest member of One Direction.

2. His middle name is Edward.

3. Harry’s star sign is Aquarius. In keeping with his star sign he has an “outwardly expressive, extrovert” personality.

4. Harry’s mum is called Anne Cox and his dad’s name is Des Styles.

5. Unfortunately Harry’s parents divorced when he was seven years old. He said of the experience to The Sun: "That was quite a weird time. I remember crying about it. I didn’t really get what was going on properly, I was just sad that my parents wouldn't be together any more."

6. The first song Harry knew all the words to was ‘The Girl Of My Best Friend’ by Elvis Presley.

7. Harry’s first girlfriend was called Emilie – he was 12 when they started going out.

8. Harry’s stepdad is called Robin. He said he was “really pleased” when Robin proposed to his mum.

9. Harry absolutely loves getting naked. He said: “Stripping off is very liberating, I feel so free.”

10. Harry was brought up in the beautiful village of Holmes Chapel in Cheshire. The village is 21 miles south of Manchester. 

11. While on The X Factor, Harry had a big crush on judge Cheryl Cole and Xtra Factor host Caroline Flack (who he later dated). He’s joked that his man crush is Louis Tomlinson!

12. Harry’s musical heroes are The Beatles, Elvis and Coldplay. He said of the Fab Four: “They are absolute icons and an inspiration.”

13. Harry impressed two out of the three judges in the X Factor first round with a version of Stevie Wonder’s ‘Isn’t She Lovely’. Louis Walsh had doubts but once progressed Harry sang Oasis’s ‘Stop Crying Your Heart Out’ at bootcamp.