Michael Clifford (5 Seconds of Summer)

MICHAEL CLIFFORD

Birth Name:

Michael Gordon Clifford

Birthdate:

November 20, 1995

Star Sign:

Scorpio

Age:

18

Education:

Attended Norwest Christian College

Relationship Status:

Single

Parents:

Karen (not sure dad)

Siblings: None

Celebrity Crush:

Camila Cabello

FACTS

Ø  At Macca’s, Michael orders a large cheesburger meal with no onions, no pickles, a coke, a side of mcbites, and sweet & sour sauce.

Ø  Michael said in one of his tweets that his favorite word was cheeseburger.

Ø  Calum says that Michael is the sassiest.

Ø  Michael is English, Scottish, Irish, German and Australian.

Ø  His favorite pickup line is “nice shoes, lets fuck.”

Ø  Michael is scared of Slender and screamed like a little girl while playing it on a twit cam.

Ø  "I just want to touch all of you"

Ø  Michael is the most obsessive with girls.

Ø  Michael used to eat Macca’s all the time, now he doesn’t eat Macca’s at all.

Ø  Whenever Michael listens to Drake, he says he feels like a unit.

Ø  "I actually don’t like calling you guys fans because you’re like the family I never had"

Ø  "My lips are huge, I’m Mangelina Jolie."

Ø  Michael’s favorite movie is Forest Gump, but Ashton says he’s moved on to Pursuit Of Happiness.

Ø  Michael said if zombies came he would leave the rest of the boys first to survive.

Ø  He once said if he was to have a girlfriend she would have to work at Macca’s.

Ø  Michael’s favorite Disney movie is Camp Rock.

Ø  Michael said that the band would be called ‘Bromance’ if they weren’t ‘5 Seconds of Summer’.

Ø  He says no one cooks in the band, but Ashton would cook the most.

Ø  Michael said if the boys weren’t In a band they would be brick layers.

Ø  Michael’s signature dance move is the sprinkler/lasso.

Ø  His favorite chewing gum flavor is watermelon (or raspberry).

Ø  Michael says the verified tick makes him feel like a majestical unicorn with ‘a big horn’.

Ø  Calum and Michael had never been to a concert before their own.

Ø  He bought Jess Veronica a fish.

Ø  He enjoys long walks on the beach.

Ø  Michael said he can’t live without his computer.

Ø  Michael got an iPhone 5 for his birthday.

Ø  Michael’s favourite chocolate is a Cadbury twirl.

Ø  If Michael could learn to play another instrument he would like to learn the flute.

Ø  Michael’s favorite movie is probably Forrest Gump.

Ø  Michael’s favorite thing about being in 5SOS is getting to meet all the fans.

Ø  Michael would rather eat a jar of vegemite than shave his hair off.

Ø  He has no brothers and sisters.

Ø  Michael’s natural hair color is blonde.

Ø  One of his ex’s names is Geordie Gray.

Ø  Michael dated a girl named Georgia.

Ø  "Michael Clifford does go to the gym… Occasionally"

Ø  Michael would turn gay for his guitar tech and claims he looks like Pete Wentz.

Ø  He doesn’t like the excess chocolate left at the end of his hot milo.

Ø  According to Calum, Michael gives the best cuddles.

Ø  Michael’s stripper name is the Stallione.

Ø  If Michael was a girl, he wouldn’t date himself, he would just have a one night stand.

Ø  Michael is an 8inch or bigger (confirmed by Michael lol).

Ø  Michael listens to T-Pain.

Ø  Michael hates his middle name and doesn’t want people knowing that it’s Gordon.

Ø  On the 12th of February 2012, Calum said Michael’s fringe length is exactly 23.4cm.

Ø  Michael says that the verified tick makes him feel like a majestical unicorn with ‘a big horn’.

Ø  Michael’s signature dance move is the sprinkler/lasso.

Ø  Michael loves paddle pop frozen think shake, chocolate. (Its like an ice cream) 

Ø  Calum and Michael had never been to a concert before their own.

Ø  Michael knows all the fangirl lingo.

Ø  Michael likes all girls no matter what hair color they have.

Ø  If Michael had to shoot one member of 5sos, eat another, and kiss another, he would shoot Calum, eat Luke, and kiss Ashton.

Ø  Michael thinks snapbacks are cool but penny boards are really lame.

Ø  Michael’s favorite band in 2012 was All Time Low.

Ø  Michael says “he’s the biggest gamer ever”.

Ø  At one of their shows with Hot Chelle Rae, someone threw condoms at Michael.

Ø  Michael says you could find everything about him on his Google history/search.

Ø  Michael once serenaded a girl by singing One Less Lonely Girl.

Ø  Dragon Ball Z is Michael’s “favorite cartoon ever”.

Ø  Michael hates his signature.