New Relationship

I know i haven't been updating that much and i see that more people are starting to like it. 

I originally wanted to stop doing this story but since more people are liking it i will continue it for those people. 

This chapter is going to be when they first get into a relationship with each other. 

Mark and Youngjae have become really close friends with each other even tho they both know they like each other. 

Mark's POV 

Today is the day I am going to ask Youngjae to be my boyfriend. 

I have liked him even since the day we ran into each other at the airport.

I can't contain my feelings for him when i'm near him and the other members have noticed it especially JB. 

JB is like my younger brother (even tho Mark is the oldest member) i can tell him everything and he knows all my secrets. 

I am very close to him unlike  all the other members

We know everything about each other. 

Youngjae POV 

Mark has been acting very weird lately. He didn't even talk to me today just the other members.

When i noticed that it went right to Jinyoung because i tell him everything. 

He's like a brother i never wanted (just a joke everyone wants to be related to Jinyoungie)

YoungJae- Man being in love is the worst why can't i find a decent man to like me and date me?

(Just as he says  that Mark walks through the door and looks right at Youngjae.)

Mark's Thoughts- 

I just overhear Youngjae saying he wants to be in a good relationship. 

I really want to ask him out but i feel like it would  be weird since we are band mates and live in the same house with 5 other guys. 

You know what Mark just go for it and ask him whats the worst that could happen he rejects you  and you have to see him everyday for the rest of your life until your contract is over for GOT7.

End of Thoughts.

Mark walks over to Youngjae and sits down. 

YJ is Youngjae's nickname from Mark.

Mark- YJ i have to ask you something do you have time?

YoungJae-  Yea sure bro you can ask me anything.

Mark- Well you know that i'm gay right?

Youngjae- Yea  all the  members know that Markie. 

Mark- (Mark becomes hesitant to tell YJ  but really wants to)Well YJ i sort of have a crush on one of the members and don't know how to tell him.

Youngjae- Oh Markie that's great that person is lucky to have someone like you have a crush on them. Just be yourself and ask them i'm sure he will love you back. 

Markie- Thanks  YJ you are such a great person.

Just as Youngjae was about to leave the room Mark said something. 

Mark- YJ would you like to go on a date with me?

Youngjae froze in his tracks smiling happily then turned and  looked at Mark with a shocked face. 

Youngjae- Mark am I the person you have a crush on in the group?

Mark- Yes 

Youngjae- Then i would love to go on that date.

Mark- Great we will go tomorrow then. 

Youngjae- Great for me.

Mark- See you tomorrow Sunshine.

The rest of that night Mark and Youngjae could not stop smiling at themselves and each other every time they passed one another.  

The next chapter will be pretty long but it will be worth the wait. It will take longer to write but i will have it up as soon as it is finished. 

Hope you enjoyed this chapter.

Author, Sinatra :) <3