Chapter Thirty-One

Fukari wheeled her wheelchair down the hospital halls, due to the stab in her leg, she lost the ability to walk and she had lost her eye. Takumi was able to go back home, and Ryusei died. She had to stay in the hospital until she got used to the wheelchair. She knocked on Katsuki's office door. Katsuki came out of her office and looked down at Fukari. "Yes, Fukari?" she asked.

    "Um, t-thanks for the wheelchair I guess." she stuttered.

    "And I'm sorry I couldn't save Ryusei." Katsuki said. "Is that all you had to say, because I'm in a meeting with Yuzuki' mother right now."

    "Um,no!" Fukari said."That's not all... but what will happen to Yuzuki and Makoto."

    "I have already operated on them and it was a success." Katsuki said. "I have the motives of the murders written down from when I talked with them before operating. But they will be fined five thousand dollars.

    "That's it?' Fukari mumbled.

    "Yes."

    "But they killed six people and injured many other not to mention all the stuff they stole!"

    "I am not the one to complain about that to, the police are." Katsuki said. "Now, I must go."She went back into her office where Hanna was waiting.

    "That was Fukari? Huh?" Hanna asked. Katsuki nodded. "Can I see my daughter now?"

    "Makoto is awake, Yuzuki has not woken up since I operated on her last." she said. "I will go get him for you." Katsuki left and came back with Makoto. His eyes were now hazel instead of red. "H-hanna, I'm..I'm so sorry, I never wanted to-" he stuttered.

    "It's okay." Hanna said. "It was involuntarily."

"You have to be at least a little mad at me!" Makoto yelled. "I killed six people and I'm not even going to jail! At least slap me or somethi-"

"So, how's Yuzuki?" Hanna asked. "I guess if she's still alive, then you kept your promise."

"Well, I-"

"Oh, yeah!" Katsuki butted in. "I was told something you might want to know about, Hanna! Apparently, Makoto kissed Yuzuki and now they're-"

"Okay, cut it out." Makoto giggled. "Sh-she's not lying. That did happen.."

"Well,I'm glad you're her boyfriend and not some disrespectful kid." Hanna said. "Is there anyway we can wake Yuzuki up, is she sleeping from the operation or..?"

"No, she woke up last night, got some water and went back to sleep, I can go wake her up." Katsuki said. She left again and came back with Yuzuki a few minutes later. Yuzuki's eyes were icy blue now.  "M-mom..!" Yuzuki shrieked. "She didn't tell em that you'd be in here!"

Hanna stood up and wrapped her arms around Yuzuki. "I didn't think I'd ever see you again. Yuzuki shoved Hanna off of her. "Don't touch me!" she yelled. "I awful, I'm disgusting! I hurt so many people!"

"Yuzuki, everything you did during that time was not your choice, there's no need to feel bad about yourself." Katsuki said. The door opened and Tsukasa and Rika walked in. "Oh, they're awake!" Rika said.

"Ts-tsukasa!?" Yuzuki mumbled. "Are you mad at me?"

"... No." Tsukasa said. "I will always be mad about what happened to Kiki, but no, I'm not mad at you and Makoto."

"Hey, Tsukasa." Hanna said. "Want to hear what happened with Yuzuki and Makoto? Apparently, they're together now!"

"Oh, so I was right!" Tsukasa laughed. "He did like her!"

"Why did you tell them!?" Yuzuki yelled. "You knew they were gonna tease us."

"I wasn't the one who told them!" Makoto said.

"Hanna, you can all go home." Katsuki said. "Just keep an eye on them for a while in case something goes wrong, they can go back to attending school, you still have the five thousand dollar fine."

"Mom, are you sure we're worth five thousand dollars, that's a lot." Yuzuki said.

"You're paying for half of it once you become and adult." Hanna said. 'I'm not paying for the whole thing." They all left the hospital and went back home.