First Meeting

You lived a normal life well at least in your opinion it was normal as could be, you worked in your father's shop selling specially designed clothing and different types of paintings as well. You painted and designed while your father claimed them as his own work and sold them, sounds bad but if they knew you being a woman they would be hesitant to buy.

You lived in Aki just you and your father, it was just another peaceful day of you running errands for your father which meant buying more materials for clothing and paints because you were running low.

You were known around Aki to be a bit different then most women seeing how you would tuck in your brightly colored kimono into the sides to give you more mobility, and you would wear tights to give coverage to your legs so they wouldn't be exposed to the cold air during the nights. You had your mother's (e/c) eyes but your fathers (h/c) hair and were an actual beauty, you carried your basket of fabric and paints before you noticed a man walking down the street you were on. His hair was fluffy almost, he was tall and lanky and clearly not from around here but what caught your eye was his sword which made you stay a good distance away. You passed by him without giving a second thought before you were slammed into the wall and yelped at the sudden impact, you could feel his hot breath on your jawline before it trailed down to your neck.

You slowly opened your eyes to see the man looking at you with a smirk and as you looked into his eyes you could see the deviousness in them as he eyed you up and down like a fresh dish on the menu, you held your basket close to your chest as your lip quivered not being able to find words at the moment. He simply smirked before dropping a yard of fabric you had dropped while passing by him back into the basket, you stared up at him in disbelief wondering why he did all this when he could have just gave it to you like a normal person.

“U-uh.. Thank you” you managed to speak out

He just smiled

“Anything for a hot chick like you” he flirted before stepping back and rested his hands in his pockets

“Got a name gorgeous?” he asked

“Its (y/n)”

He chuckled before leaning close

“The name's Mugen, better remember it sweetheart” he winked

You could feel your cheeks heat up before you heard the sound of a girl shouting for him

“Mugen get your butt over here and stop harassing the poor girl!”

Mugen rolled his eyes in annoyance before giving you a kiss on the cheek

“See ya later sweetcheeks” he smirked before walking to the girl and another samurai leaving you a blushing and confused mess.

Who was this guy? Who the hell did he think he was? But most of all…

When can you see him again?