fall romance (pt 1/7)

It was late at night when you came from the cinema watching the movie you always wanted to see. It was a cold fall and winter is almost there. Jungkook who surprisingly took you out on a date was walking with you towards the bus stop talking about how great the movie was. You were talking the whole long way to the bus stop when it suddenly starts pouring rain. You were slightly annoyed because of the rain when Jungkook said  "wait.." in a surprised voice. He took out a black umbrella from the very bottom of his backpack. You were suprised because you didn't expect that he has an umbrella with him. He opened it up and moved closer towards you so that the both of you won't get soaked with rain. As you reached the bus stop you weren't talking anymore because it was raining so hard that it was difficult to understand each other. The bus will only arrive in 30 minutes, "such a long time standing in the cold rain" you think. Both of you were standing very close together Jungkook holding the umbrella in his right hand and you impatiently waiting on his left side. You kinda started to get cold and shiver a little bit when Jungkook said "I really enjoyed spending the day with you, we should do this more often" letting out a cute giggle at the end of his sentence. You smiled at him, he smiled at you. Out of the blue he took his left hand out of his jacket searching for yours that you also put in your jacket. He took your hand, locking his with yours. At first you were kinda shocked but also relieved since you have liked him for a long time. His big hand was so soft and warm. You shyly laid your head on his shoulder because you were kinda tired since it was already later at night. You thought about the day with him, how it was the happiest day after a long time. Short time after, he slowly moved facing towards you giving you a big hug. You listen to his quiet heartbeat that you can barely hear through his thick coat. He hugged you for a long time when he lets you go, lightly touching the side of your face and laying his right arm with the umbrella over your shoulder.  Jungkook makes eye contact with you as he smiles softly. He closed his eyes and slowly leaned in to kiss you. The world fell away for a moment. It was slow and soft, comforting in ways that words would never be. His lips were so soft just like his hand, that rested below your ear, his thumb caressing your cheek as your breaths stopped for a moment. The kiss seemed like an eternity but still to short. As he pulled away his smile got even brighter leaving you blushing and smiling shyly.

×××
Hey guys I hope you enjoyed reading --- I'm sorry if not it's my first fanfiction and I tried my best💞💞