Gripping

Meanwhile jimin were busying fix his collar.Suddenly,jungkook was backhugged him and gripping his shirt.So,jimin gripst jungkook hand and pushed him against the wardobe. Both of them staring hard into each other eyes.

Then jungkook pushed jimin aside and was run into his living room."fuhh..almost.."mumble jungkook slowly.Meanwhile jimin smirking alone and was fix his shirt then stepped out from their room.

Whenever jimin seeing jungkook was doing something at their album corner.Then he was gripping jungkook hair and make jungkook tilt his head up looked at him."let's..".

Jimin was wrapped jungkook hand and take jungkook with him.Both of them looking to each other when in their way,there was a kid tugged jungkook skinny and calling him"mama..".So,jungkook kneel down and was pulled that kid into his embrace and pick him up.

"where you mom dear..?"asked jungkook to that kid who lean his head on jungkook shoulder while nodding his head.So,jimin asking his wife"baby,so how..".Suddenly have a women stepped towards us.

"im sorry.."that women apologize us.Then,she wanna take that boy from jungkook arms.But,she was wrapped her small arm tightly around jungkook neck.So jungkook was patting his hair and telled her"these is your mama dear..".

But still that kid don't wanna go to her mama.Then jungkook looked at his husband.So,jimin take that girl and give it to her mama"here..".So,that women was so thankful to them.

"mama.."jimin was being tease while staring into his wife.Then jungkook was punched lovelable at jimin's chest.So they keeping walking to somewhere.

"honey,where we going.."asked jungkook causes he was exhausted already.When jimin realized it his wife already exhausted.So he kneel down and asked jungkook to jumped on his back"come here..".

Earlier jungkook refeuses causes he know his husband also was feel exhausted as him.But when jimin was turned his head and sent a death glare to him.So he was go for it.

Then after ahwhile,jungkook was lean his head on jimin's shoulder and he was peck jimin's neck.But jimin was just smiling into that.