He's mine

It was May 2nd and as I was approaching the school I saw my crush Julian walk in but he waited at the gate maybe he was waiting for his friends but in fact they were all ready in. He was the hottest boy in our year every girl loves him so so much. As I got past the gate he said,"Hey beautiful." and he winked.I was surprised he never called me beautiful in fact he never talked to me before. Omg he was so sweet with his short brown hair and bright blue eyes. I didn't know what to say so I just smiled then he asked if I want him to take me to my first lesson which was math yey Monday morning and math what a nice start for the week (sarcasm).

He sat next to me he was always so good in math but the only thing was that today he was helping me with my work I'm not too good at math. He sat closer to me and put his head on my shoulder and started explaining the next thing I remember from that day is that he have me a little kiss in the cheek. I was about to cry from happiness that was the best thing that could have happens to me. every girl in our class was looking at us I just felt my cheeks go red omg how jealous were they there is a lot nice guys in our school but he was the hottest. My friend Olivia had a crush in his beat friend Matthew.

When I got home my mum and my stepdad were in the kitchen making food Olivia was in my house for a sleepover that day. We had a lot of sleepovers like this they were amazing. We talked about the boys all night and in the morning we were really tired but f**k it there is school today we quickly got ready and got out of the house I saw Julian walk to the bus stop. When he saw us he waved and waited for us. As we got to the bus stop he gave me a kiss on the cheek and asked if I want to go out I think you know what my answer will be... I felt my cheeks get red and a tear dropped from my face. he immediately said,"I guess that's a yess?" I say anything so I just nodded and hugged him he also said that he liked me for over a year now but he was too scared to tell me because he thought I wouldn't like him back wait what did I 👂hear it right. He liked me OMG OMG I was about to faint. When we got on the bus he said to Olivia that Matthew also likes her and he is going to ask her out today. I was with her the whole time and he was also there with us and Matt was there too he asked Olivia out she said yess.

When I got home my parents said that they will be gone for 4 weeks and it was when we started summer Holliday so they had said that we can have parties with Olivia but not bad stuff well ok I guess me and my friends will be fine with that. I immediately called all my friends that I am throwing a pool party next week Friday. All of them replied quickly they said that they will bring some more friends with them. Our house is pretty big and the pool could fit over 100 people. My parents said to take care of the house like calm down I am 17 and Olivia is about to turn 18 this summer we will be fine. There will be some boys and alcohol but my parents don't meet to know.

Any spelling mistakes tell me and I will change them.😘hope you enjoy next chapter coming up soon. love ya and it's not too long soz.