What A lady's Supposed to Do

Chapter 1:

"6:00am" Lizzy said, releasing a groan and a sigh of irritation. She sat up sleepy in bed reaching over to her phone. "Ah that was the best dream EVER!" she exclaimed. She had a dream about Ciel so naturally the blond haired girl was excited, closing her eyes she held onto the fleeting memory of her and her lover together in her dream. To her that was enough.

Beep Beep!!

Lizzy, slammed her hand on her phone to stop the annoyance of the alarm

"Time, I don't have much of that now do I"

She turned to her bunny which was sitting on her white vanity. It was beautifully furnished and decorated. Lizzy would take pride in her room if you asked her about it.

"Ciel" she said looking at her bunny, the sound of his name escaping her lips was enough to make the pale girl blush, she put her hand on her cheeks. In frustration at her seemingly childish behavior she stands up quickly.

"Time to get up!" She wipes her eyes, and looks down at her hands which had been scarred heavily from sword practice. Lizzy smiled and finally she felt like she was protecting him too, that smile faded as she slowly looked in the mirror her hair was messy there was saliva left on her cheek from the dream she had, and what's worse is she forgot to text Ciel.

She dashed to her phone.

"Good Morning Ciel '' She types then deletes it.

" NO NO THAT'S NOT IT" The blond girl shouts in frustration, it was already 6:20am. So she rushed to rewrite the text.

*PING* She looked down at the phone and read

"Good Morning Elizabeth" She frowned. She knew she had saved her contact name as "My Fiancee Lizzy" but yet he called me Elizabeth she thought. Trying to hide her hurt she typed "Good Morning Ciel" and sent reluctantly.

She then ran to the bathroom her blond hair swayed lightly as she ran across her roman marble vinyl flooring, the contrast between the white marble and her pink bunny slippers beautifully complimented the blush pink color of her bedroom walls, adjacent from her bed was a closet, and on a pink hanger was a beautiful green lolita dress, white socks and on the floor next to it was flat shoes a reminder of her binding to ciel of the burden a young lady has to face when marrying someone who is of a high status. She will lower her heels and herself before her lord ciel. It's what every lady did, and Elizabeth was the eye of the country, she's someone who's required to fit into the role she was forced into.

But yet, Lizzy being lizzy would call their union fate.

She ran her brush through her thick blond hair, it was the color of the first rays in the sun and shined brightly, Lizzy was already out of the bath and the time was 6:45 she had to be quicker since she was up late, she brushed her teeth pearly white, and shiny as a lady should be. She put her hands on her heart to make sure she was still breathing. It had been months since they were together but today was the day.

Her mom yelled.

"Elizabeth Ethel Cordelia Midford! What type of young lady can't even show up to her first day on time *She speaks more but lizzy tones it out to her, it's just her mothers ramblings*

Her mother Marchioness Francis Midford. She was a businesswoman. She had her own monopoly off of turning "Brats" Into proper and refined ladies. She was also still a swords woman, and took up fencing, or her sword in her spare time. Her father is a five-star general but to Lizzy's mother, Marchioness he doesn't hold a candle to him. Lastly her brother, he is also serving in the British military but is currently stationed home protecting the queen. He said in a live speech when receiving a medal for his military service (Ciel saw this with Lizzy and her family) "I just imagine Ciel Phantomhive as the opponent and I win all the time." Ciel turned a ghostly shade of white I don't think the small boy ever recovered from it. BACK TO THE STORY.

LIZZY P.O.V

"My lady Breakfast is ready and the car is heated up". Paula said, smiling in my face.I wonder how she could be so happy in the mornings. I am still so tired. I really want to lean over and put my elbows on the table like a big brother or father but I can't. I am a girl who is held to different expectations than others. I go back upstairs and put on my dress, and put my hair in my classic two twin tales which I am known for, I then put on makeup, nothing too much I blush my cheeks and pinch them twice, lipstain lip gloss, and then I curl my eyelashes and put mascara on. Opening my vanity drawers, I take out the heart earrings Ciel got me. I remember why I have the strength I have. It's because of you Ciel.... I stop in front of the mirror and look through it, seeing me... cute and docile. As every woman should be (Which is what I was taught) I walk over next to my bed, flats in hand, and I slip it onto my foot. Now my role is complete, I am now 5,8 and ciel well he's 5,6. Although I adore my ciel I wish he'd grow into his height. I walk back down collecting myself.

"Mother my bags are packed upstairs could you send brother and father to go grab them"

My big brother walks over to me and gives me a hug. I can feel his heart. He doesn't want to let me go, and neither do I. He's been away for so long I miss him terribly. "Morning Big Brother" He looks at me and smiles and gives me a pat "Morning little Lizzy how are you?"

"I'm great. I'm meeting Ciel at school". I say happily.

Edward gives mother an I'm gonna kill him look.

"He made you cry, I am never going to forgive him!" Edward says tightening his grip.

My mother spits out her tea and bursts out into laughter. She had never heard such a ridiculous statement and since it's this early in the morning. I've never seen her laugh but her laugh was so elegant despite her brief loss of control. i want mine to be like that. Paula hands mother some tissue to clean it up. She looks at father for a reaction. He laughs and smiles at me, opening his hands out to hug me. I understand he tries to connect with me before I go, thank you father this was the reassurance I need. I am going to make the family proud and become the bride of phantomhive.

"It's time to go now lady" said paula it snapped me out of reality, paula had to have another butler hold all of my luggage. Did I overpack? Will Ciel think I am vain? I slung my backpack over my shoulders and fixed my hair, one last time I turned my head back, smiled and waved at my family. "I love you guys"

I sat down in my limo, I sat down softly tucking my dress under me making sure I was covered. Then I took out my phone at 7:30am. I have to be there by 8:20am as the driver drives. I stared out the window and began to fall asleep to the nothingness and loneliness of the country. Why was it like this?

Okay that's all for this Chapter if you like it please comment. Okay bye.

https://pin.it/55uznHx

This Link Includes All Outfits mentioned!