e i g h t

Okay okay okay. I am going to make a different part 8 bc I didn't like the scenario, and where it was going. So if you already read part 8 before i unpublished it, note that: this is a new part and I'm rewriting it and it won't be the same as my last one. 💛

[back to the story]

''Oh my god!'' Jaeden shouted, making my ears ring.

''Jesus, keep your voice down.'' I whispered loudly enough for him to hear. Making sure the girl walking away didn't hear him.

''Holy shit man, we need to find you a girl.'' He said almost falling over due to, too much alcohol.  

He's saying this because a random girl from this party had just walked up to me and asked if I wanted to dance with her. Clearly rejecting the offer, 'being the awkward person I am'  is what Jaeden always says whenever I am trying to associate with girls.

Jaeden on the other hand, recently had just gotten a new girlfriend. I haven't seen her or even met her before, but Jaeden said that she didn't live around here anyways.

Jaeden is a total chick magnet, even when we were in high school, these girls would always flirt with him, asked him out on dates and to dances. He defiantly had way more than ten girlfriends, yes, he was a player but that didn't phase the girls that he was dating, if any girl was seen with Jaeden, then that meant they were 'pretty' and that Jaeden liked them back and you were seen as a lucky girl to be chosen by Jaeden.

''Bro.'' Jaeden slurred.

''What.'' I said refilling my cup with vodka.

''What about her.'' He said pointing at someone making me look up from my cup.

''Thats a guy, retard.'' I rolled my eyes at how drunk he was.

''I know...'' He chuckled.

''I'm not fucking gay, bro.'' 

All he did was laugh, I'm not fucking gay. Why does he think that?

''I'm talking to a girl anyways.'' I blurted out, staring what was inside my cup.

''Oh shit.'' He laughed

''Are you really?'' He raised his eyebrows. 

''Yes'' I said as wave of confendene washing over me.

''Bro, what's her name!'' He asked getting closer to my face. ''He could all go out on double dates.''

''Her name is Julia.'' I smiled at myself as the thought of her.

''Oh shit, my girl is also named Julia.'' He started to burst into laughter. ''How ironic!'' He screams in my face.

''She always wants me to send her nudes but she has a boyfriend so i don't know if thats awkward.'' I looked at Jeaden who was already looking at me.

''Bro!''

''Show me what she looks like!''

I pulled up the selfie that she sent me, and turned my phone around so it was facing him.

''Bro.'' He looked up from my phone.

''That's my girlfriend.''

''Oh bro-'' he cut me off.

''So she wants you to send her nudes?''

''Yeah..'' I took a sip from my cup to avoid awkward eye contact.

''So you were that dumb fucker that kept texting her while we were on our date.'' He huffs angrily.

''Yeah...sorry'' I stare at my feet.

''You stupid piece of shit!'' He screams.
''I should've known you were going after my girl.''

''I'm sorr-''

I was cut off as I was hurled to the ground landing onto my back, knocking the wind out of me.

''Oh shit.'' I say to myself as I watch everything around me go blurry.

''You fucking piece if SHIT!'' He screams. 

He sits on my stomach and starts punching me in the face.

After a good five minutes he gets up, looking down at my bloody swollen face.

I'm surprised I'm not dead yet.

''Don't EVER! And I mean EVER, text my girlfriend ever again.''

He spits in my face, and gives me a nice hard kick in the side of stomach.

~

3o+ votes for a new chapter!