Chapter 2

Chapter 2

While I casually nibbled on my cookie nothing seemed to happen around me, nothing cool was on tv, I couldn’t find something I wanted to listen to. I couldn’t even focus on reading a book. (which is weird because I’m a bookaholic (?))

I sighed quite loudly, I closed my eyes slowly and went from sitting to laying on my bed.

 Ughhh this day was not at all what I expected it to be. It was worse.

I looked at my clock,  it was only 14:09, that made me sigh even more.

 What am I supposed to do with all this time?

Laying on my bed all day seemed like an ok thing to do. But i was too energetic to do so. Hmm..

And then the most brilliant idea that was not brilliant at all popped into my head, I could do a workout! The idea was cool, but probably along the way I would die because of the lack of energy or breath, I would also get some sort of heart attack. When you think of something, in the beginning it seems like the best idea ever, and when you’re halfway through  you just want to lay on the floor and cry. Well that’s at least my experience with it.

So that was the plan, work out. Getting all that stress and anger out of my body. Though I almost forgot, my head was still aching quite a bit, and my jaw didn’t seem any better either. Not to forget my stomach.

I walked up to my closet and got some shorts and a sports bra. I put my hair in a ponytail. I was ready to go full on work out mode. I ran downstairs (great warm up) and turned on the tv. I zapped to the nearest music channel and  started to shake my hips on the first song. I gotta admit, dancing wasn’t my strong suit. But thinking about it.. what was?

A new song came up, it was a bit more slower, and I wasn’t sure what to do with it. should I shake my hips a bit slower on the rhythm? That seemed a bit strange. Ah what do I do, even with tiny things like this my minds starts to panic. For some on known reason I had put my hands in the air.

I felt a hand grabbing my hand, it leaded my hand making me swirl into some circles. He pushed me away with a following of him pulling me back again and grabbing both of my hands. It seemed like we were doing some strange chachacha. He was quite the dancer, unlike me. His footsteps were quick and steady, I couldn’t catch up. I tried to move my feet along, but it did no good, I stepped on his foot and almost lost my  balance.

‘’ahhh I’m sorry! Dancing isn’t really my thing.’’

‘’You’re doing just fine.’’

The song was over and a new one came on. This one was even slower. How convenient.

It wasn’t at all, it made the situation a bit weird. I almost laid my head on his shoulder.

 I pushed him away thinking of what was going on. ‘’uhmm, I have to check facebook..’’ great safe Bree, really, amazing.

I ran up the stairs, and went straight to my room. Jumped on my bed and got my laptop. I typed ‘’facebook’’ as quickly as I could, and now it was just a matter of  waiting. The tab opened rather quickly and I immediately saw 20 messages. I looked a bit confused at my laptop and clicked on the notifications. They were from random people from school. Before even reading the messages I already felt sick. First thing I saw was a post made by Keirra, she had tagged me.

‘’here’s to the slut Bree Sanders, cheers.’’ It said, with a picture of me laying on the floor with ripped clothes. It had 134 likes. I felt like balling my eyes out by now. Oh my god, how could she do such a thing? I knew it wasn’t a good idea to read the comments, but I couldn’t help myself.