Chapter 2

~(y/n)'s P.O.V~

Everything's been great so far. I even befriended my entire class. And it's only my 1st day here! They've all been super nice to me. Well, everyone besides Bakugo-kun. Midoriya-kun (who insisted I call him Izuku) says just how he is, and he's been that way for years. But, something feels off. I'm in no position to judge though, as I have my own share of problems.

~Timeskip to Hero Basic Training~

After we changed into our costumes we were told to meet All Might-sensei in the Simulation Room, which we did. I stared at him in awe. He's just as amazing as I was told...

~All Might's P.O.V~

I was a bit shocked to see (y/n) (l/n) here. I had heard he transferred to U.A., but I thought it was a just a rumor! I heard it from the old ladies! And they love gossiping!

Anyways, only the (l/n) family, Principal Nezu, a few others and myself know of (y/n)'s legacy. I suspect I may know the reason for him coming here. I can only wonder, will he find the answers he's looking for?

~(y/n)'s P.O.V~

All Might-sensei started talking. "The rest of you are aware, but young (l/n) is new, so I shall inform him of this place! Young (l/n), this is-" "The Simulation Room. It's a room that creates any virtual reality. The pain you feel is real and will stay with you. Many dub this as a design flaw, but Pro-Heroes argue that it is in fact efficient to feel pain, as it prepares you for the real thing. Death is possible inside the Simulation Room. There are several levels of intensity and danger. Level 5 being reserved for the top of the top, and Level 0 for beginners." I interupt. Everyone stares at me, and I blush in embarrassment. All Might-sensei clears his throat. "Well. Usually I would expect young Yaoyorozu to interupt me, but it seems you are well aware of this room. Superb, young (l/n). Superb indeed." He gives me a thumbs up. "Now, let us commence the lesson!" All Might-sensei presses a few buttons on the huge super computer keyboard. The visuals show up on the screen. It was a barren wasteland. "This is a Level 2 Simulation. I trust you can all handle this. As per usual, you'll be assigned by letters. Everyone, pick a ball." We do so. Everyone looks at their balls. I got 'I'. "Everyone's got a ball? Excellent. Note that 1 group will be a group of 3. Why? Because I am here! Ha ha-" "Actually, it's because of (l/n)'s presence. Instead of the usual 20, we are now 21." Momo-chan interrupts. "Right you are, young Yaoyorozu. Let's see here... it seems that team 'A' consists of young Midoriya, young Uraraka and young Iida! Quite the fated pairing." "I'm so glad I'll be teaming up with my best friends!" Chaco-chan cheers. "Team 'B' is young Yaoyorozu and young Hagakure. While team 'C'..."

~Timeskip to team 'I'~

"Team 'I' includes young Bakugo and young (l/n). An interesting pairing. Moving on to team 'J'..." I turn my head, only to see Bakugo-kun glaring daggers at me. I quickly look away. Jeez, what did I ever do to him?