Discoveries and camp

Next morning, back at Smurf Village, Papa Smurf and SmurfWillow approached Aggie's floating house. They climbed up the ladder first, and Papa knocked on her door.

"SmurfAggie?" He called. "Before you say anything, just listen. Now, SmurfWillow and I know yesterday we might have been a bit tough on you and we know there are times we're a little overprotective to you, little smurfs."

"A little?" SmurfWillow smirked. "Really?"

"Okay, a lot overprotective." Papa Smurf admitted.

"But you have to understand, SmurfAggie, we don't want our little smurfs to hurt themselves, and as the leaders, it's our job to protect you little ones..., including you." SmurfWillow added.

Then, she spotted white Sampaguita flower on a pot. The former national flower of the Philippines. Willow moved the potted flower out of the shade to the sunny spot. "SmurfAggie, I know lately you may not realize, and I may not say it enough, but you are..." She looked at the white flower one more time, and smiled. "You're special and honest smurf... or human I've ever met."

Papa Smurf nodded at SmurWillow for saying a good confession, then turned to SmurfAggie's door. "So, anyway, we've talked about it, and we decided that... we'll help you get your dimensional remote control back. So, we're Smurfy? I think you deserved of going back to your world. We all know how it feels to be homesick."

When they waited for a respond, Papa and Willow thought Aggie was still upset.

"SmurfAggie?" Willow knocked on Aggie's door one more time.

"Okay. We're opening the door." Papa pushed the door open.

"And don't make me tickle you 'cause I knew you'll love it." SmurfWillow wiggled her fingers, ready to tickle the human smurf. "You there?"

When the two leaders scanned Aggie's house, it was empty. There's only a bed, mirror, table, chair, etc., but there's no SmurfAggie.

Now Papa Smurf became suspicious as he and SmurfWillow left SmurfAggie's house, and rushed to Smurfette's house.

He opened the door, and called. "Smurfette!" He pulled the blankets to see a dummy Smurfette made out of her dress, smurf hat, high-heeled shoes, and pillows.

Then, they moved to Hefty's house.

"Hefty!" Papa Smurf pulled the blanket, revealing a dummy Hefty that was made of two dumbbells, boxing gloves, smurf hat, and green shorts.

Then, to Brainy's house.

"Brainy!" He pulled the blanket, revealing a dummy Brainy, made of wood, globe, lab coat, glasses, smurf hat, and vegetables for a face.

Then, to Clumsy's house.

"Clumsy!" He pulled the blanket, revealing a 'dummy' Clumsy, made of three apples, one of them was already eaten, and a smurf hat. "Oh, that's not even convincing." Papa said, then growled angrily. "When I find those smurfs, I will ground them for a month of blue moons!"

"Calm down, Papa thing." Smurfwillow wrapped her hands around Papa's arm to calm him down. "Don't get too angry. It's not like all of them snuck out."

"Oh, really? What about your smurfs?"

Now that Willow thought about it, she and Papa rushed to SmurfStorm's house.

"Smurfstorm!" She pulled the blanket, revealing a dummy SmurfStorm, made of bow and smurf hat.

Then, to SmurfBlossom.

"SmurfBlossom!" Willow pulled the blanket, revealing a 'dummy' SmurfBlossom made of pile of flowers and a smurf hut. "Now, that's not even convincing." She said, then leaned her face to Papa Smurf's face and gritted her teeth angrily. "That's it! I agree with you now! If I find my smurfs, I will ground them more than two year! Do you hear me?!"