Reformed

A/N - Hello there!

I am so hoping you all kept this book in your library and will get this notification. Sorry it isn't a new chapter, unfortunately it's a shameless plug and attempt at getting you all to buy this book in it's glorifying published version.

Reformed, the new version that was a draft on here, is out for General Release on the 5 December 2017. But you can pre order it NOW and help me out to boost my ratings. I'd be so eternally grateful if you could. I know many of you have read the book on here and enjoyed it. To keep me writing, show your appreciation with a couple of clicks... please... pretty please?

If you need a little reminder of what happened in Reformed, I've made a bit of a trailer to help you along and maybe, just maybe, wet your appetite to go buy the book...

Please note, this video is riddled with copyright material and therefore when the book is released I'll have to rip it down. So this is private, for all you guys, as a massive thank you for all your support over my writing and publishing journey. You will not believe how much it really means to me that I can come on here and have you all comment and vote on the things that flow out of my head on a daily basis.

Anyway... enjoy the video and I'll ram the links to the book in comments as an easy link :)

Thanking you all from the bottom of my heart!

CFWhite xx