Chapter 20

Riley's POV

After I hang out with Moose on the couch I head out to Megan's place.
I walk up to Megan who is waiting in her driveway. " Hey Megan!" I say to her. "Hey Riley! How's life?" Megan asks me. "Life's good! How 'bout yours?" I ask. "Life's good over here. Let's go inside." She says as we leave George and Nathan to the bags. We sit down on the couch. Leah is already there waiting for us.

"Hey Riley!" Leah says and stands up to hug me. "Hey Leah! How are ya?" I ask. "I'm doing fine! Everyone else should be over soon so we should probably change into our bathing suits."

We all followed Leah's idea and got changed. I, am wearing a black bikini with a cross back and lace around the sides. Leah, is wearing a light purple bikini With flowers. And Megan is wearing a black one bikini with fringes around the side. "Here Riley take this." Megan says handing me a black lace beach cover up. "Thanks." I say and walk outside to check on George and Nathan.

When I walk outside, Nathan and George hand me my bag and we walk in together.

Finally. Everyone arrived at Megan's house. Me,Nathan,George, Ryan, Shark, Saber, Megan, Leah, And Jay. It was just like before. We pulled out the air mattresses and set up our stuff. George and I, have come to a conclusion that we were both going to sleep on an air mattress in the empty bedroom. Nathan, dragged his mattress into the room that George and I are sleeping in. Once we Finish setting up our stuff, we all go outside to go swimming. "Hey guys lets go to the community pool so it's huge an not just my small pool." Megan says. "I agree." Nathan says. "Ok. Let's go!" Leah says as we all walk out the door with our towels and change of clothes.

George and I drive in his Audi R8, Nathan, Ryan, Shark, and Jay, take Nathan's GTR. And Saber, Megan and Leah take Sabers car. George says to me, "Hey Riley. I just wanted to tell you that, you mean the world to me, and I Love You." I, being who I am looks over and says this,
"Thank you. I love you to. "
He puts his hand on the hand rest and I put my hand over his. We hold hands as we drive a very short drive.

"Yah!" Shark yells as he jumps into the pool. We line up at the side and shark counts down, "3. 2. 1! Jump!" He yells as we all jump into the pool. Not to warm and not to cold. I like it. Megan, Leah and I go inside the little clubhouse to sit down and talk."Hey Riley. Where did you get such a pretty ring?" Megan asks me as I sit down. "Oh. It's a long story." I say awkwardly. "Tell us!" Leah insists. So I tell her.

I start to say, "when I came back- no." Leah says, "so are you into boys or are you dating anyone?" Leah asks me forgetting about her question before. "Well, yah." I say awkwardly. "Who! Spill Riley." Megan says. "George." I say quickly. "Awww that's so cute. Are you guys like, boyfriend girlfriend kinda deal or just friends?" Leah asks. "The first one." I say biting my lip. "Awww!" They both say at the same time. "So what does that have to do with the ring?" Megan asks. "We're. Getting married in like a year." I say biting my lip. "Oh my god! Riley congrats I mean, you guys are so cute together." Leah and Megan say. "Thanks ima go back in the-"I'm cut off my George coming up behind me. "Ah!" I scream scared half to death. I stand up about to kiss, but the girls are there so he gives me a hug and Leah and Megan catchup with us and we jump into the pool.

We are done swimming so we go back to Megan's place to chill. It is like 9:00 PM when George says to everyone, "Riley and I are going to get a pizza so... We'll be right back." We leave for the pizza place in dry clothes. For me, my normal, black leggings with a sweatshirt crop top thing. As for George, a black T-Shirt and black and white pants will do for now. We order three pizzas and wait on the bench outside. We hold hands as we sit down on the bench. I scoot closer to him and hug him. He kisses me on the lips and I kiss back. He is the love of my life. The pizzas are ready so we carry them to the car. It fills the car with a pizza smell that smells amazing. We pull up to Megan's house and bring in the pizzas.

When we are done eating I see George laying on the floor writing something on a price of notebook paper. I see a little bit closer to the bottom and it reads, "You are my lobster, my life, and in a few minutes, my wife." I have a feeling I should not be looking at that. I walk out of the room thinking why would George want to write his vowles for our wedding so early.

I sit down on the bed next to George and he shoves the paper into his bag. "Hey." I say to him. "Hey Riley." He says as I lay down. He kisses me and then looks at the paper in his backpack.

"I love you."

Yo what's going on guys I hope that you liked this chapter I spent a lot f time making it so I hope like enjoyed. Make sure to check out the sequel to this book. Love ya guys.

-Sassy Ryan