November 10th

*FlashBack*

*In First Person*

I was one Simon's recording artist ever since I was 16, I'm now 18 and haven't been on tour ever since. Simon requested that I go on tour, but I refused to go alone.

I went to Simon's office to talk about touring. I walk into the meeting room to see five guys, at first I thought I was in the wrong room until Simon called my name,

"Y/N, you're here on time, take a seat," he said while pointing his finger on where  for me to sit.

I it on the chair closes to the blond headed one with all eyes on me "can this get any more awkward? " I thought to myself.

"These are the boys of PRETTYMUCH," said Simon

"WOOHOO," the five guys shouted, which caused me to giggle a little bit.

"I'm Zion"

"I'm Austin"

"I'm Nick"

"I'm Brandon"

"And I'm Edwin"

"Um...HI, I'm Y/N!" I said struggling to get my words out as the last guy caught my eye.

"Boys-" Simon got interrupted,

"Men!" Austin corrected, I couldn't help but laugh.

*Cough*" Sorry, Men" Emphasis on men.

"You boys, I mean men will be going on tour with Y/N to boost your numbers,"

"AYYEEEEEE!!!"Zion said getting all hyped,

"Props" he stretched his hand out for me to give him a fist bump, so I just gave in.

"So, when is this tour going to start and for how long?" you questioned,

"The tour will start on November 10th and it will last for more than several months."

"In two days?" Asked Edwin in a confused tone.

"You got it" Simon replied,

"Oh, Eddy can count" I sarcastically said, causing the boys to laugh,

"I like this girl already"laughed Austin.

I walked out the room ahead of everyone.

"Hey Y/N, wait up," I heard a voice say, I turned around to Edwin waving.

I smiled and waved back.

"Why are you in such a rush," he shouted from across the room,

"I have to go get something from the store," I shouted back.

I stopped and waited for him to catch up to my level.

"Well, the store isn't going anywhere," he said trying to catch his breath,

"It might not be going anywhere but it is going to close soon" the boy giggles and looked down at the ground.

There was a long awkward pause.

"Uh, so.... are you excited for the tour?"

"Ya obviously, first tour!GONNA BE LIT!" Edwin shouted in excitement.