Misunderstand

I just kept running. His face kept showing in my head. His was flawless. Wait what... what did he mean Harry from One Direction? I just ignored it. I finally got to my house. I walked up the steps and opened the door. I walked up the stair and just remembering that my parents are away for five mouths for work. I opened the door and layed back and landing on my bed. My phone started to ring and I got a text from Hannah. "Remember that we are going to the party!" I sighted. "I'm getting ready". I stood back up and it was 9 already. "Wear something sexy". I throw my phone on my bed. I went to my closet. I pulled out a pair of hot pink butty shorts and a shirt and it is short and you can see me stomach. I was lace. It just clovered my boobs. I grabbed pink sandals that buckled in the back. I went back to my room and started curling my hair. When I was done, I heard a knock downstairs. I yelled," come in".   l sprayed hair spray in my hair and Hannah was at my door. She was wearing blue shorts and a white shirt looked like mine, but not lace. "Cone on". I grabbed my phone and we started walking down stairs. We got into her truck and drove off.

When we got there, it was already trashed. We hopped out the car and hoped for the best. We walked in and people were throwing up and kissing and getting into fights. I ignored it. I turned to see Hannah on the dance floor. I went to the kitchen to get a drink. I poured me a glass of vodka and drunk it all in one drink. I started getting dizzy. I made my way to the dance floor. A song came on and it was loud. I was dancing and then I was pushed by this girl and fell to the floor. "What the fuck bitch," I screamed so she could hear me. She tried to punch me but she she stumbled. I punched her and pulled her hair. She fell back and I got on top of her and she pulled my hair. I punched her in the face and kept doing it. Everyone was huddling us and screaming fight! I felt arms around me and pulled me off if her. I kicked her when i eas in the air and I was pulled away. They dragged me into a room and closed the door and locked it. "Put me down," I yelled. They put me down and looked up and saw the face that I saw earlyer and I wished I could kiss. Harry Styles.