Sleepover

Kenzie and I arrived at Paige's house.   We knocked on the door like a million times.  "Hey", Josh said. Kenzie went ahead and walked in, leaving Josh and I alone.  "Oh sorry, come in.", Josh said,  shaking out od his daze. "Thanks.",  I said.  We, well I ran Into Paige's room. She attacked me with hugs. "The other girls are on their way!!",I told Paige.  "SWEET!!!!",  Paige replied.   "So, What's going with you and Josh?", Mackenzie asked.  "What do you mean?", I asked her.   "Come on, he so likes you!!!", Mackenzie said.  "REALLY?", I asked Mackenzie in concern.  "Totally,  but the real question is do you like him?", Mackenzie asked me.  "Probably, maybe, YES!", I told her relieved.   "Ha, I knew it!", they both said.  Josh came upstairs to tell us the other girls were downstairs, Josh smiled when he saw me, I smiled back, his smile grew bigger after that" NIA!! ", Chloe screamed.  "CHLOE!!",  I screamed. We went upstairs to change into our pajamas. 

  (Beep, Beep) I got a text message from Melissa,

   Convo:       Melissa   :     Hi Nia, When the sleep over is over, Mackenzie going to have to stay with you.

   Nia:  Okay, but what about Maddie?❔

   Melissa: She's at a friend's house! Thanks,  Bye Love

     Nia:  Welcome,Bye!!! ♚♥♡★♡♥♚♚♔

     End Of  Convo

Maddie and Mackenzie just came, Mackenzie ran straight to Paige and I.  Soon everybody was here, so Paige went and got the movie, it was a scary movie.  Josh came and plopped right beside me. "WHY are you participating in a girls sleepover.  "Duh, scary movie and you're here!" ,he whispered.  I blushed at what he said, as Paige pressed play Josh scooted closer to me. As Michael Myers came on, we all screamed and I closed my eyes, and I put my head in Josh's chest and he put his arms around me and we stayed like that for the rest of the movie, I really love and hate that movie so Josh held my hand.  During the middle of the movie everybody screamed and cuddled up, then we untwined our fingers from our face.

          "Okay, I'm tired of this, I need to watch some JB.", Paige and I said at the same time. Paige plopped in Justin Bieber's New Movie. We shouted out and singed his song even Josh, then Paige, Mackenzie,  and I just got up and started dancing, soon everybody joined. Soon, the movie was over, and everybody went to sleep.        PAIGE'S POV: That was a good night rest I was up by myself so I decided to wake Nia up. "Nia wake up."  "What", she said. "GET UP!"  "I'm up.", Nia said. Nia finall got up, so we went and  changed into something casual.  We decided to go for a walk, I mean it was on 6:00a.m and Abby said we can come to dance 8:00. "So what did you think about pyramid."   I actually loved it!", Nia said. "Me too.", I told her. Starbucks was just up the road and  across from McDonald's. We went and got a smoothie from Starbucks, strawberry, banana smoothie of course, then we walked to McDonald's and got breakfast for everyone.  It was soon 6:30 so we went home.  "Guys, get up, get up!!!", I said.  "We got breakfast.", said Nia. Eveybody got up and scrambled into the kitchen."I should have known!", I told Nia giggling.  "Yeah, you really should have.",  said Nia giggling. We ran into the kitchen where everybody was at.  "Mackenzie say the grace.", I told Mackenzie.  Mackenzie said the grace and we begin eating.  "This food is delicious.", Josh said with food in is mouth.   "Boys are icky,icky,icky,icky,icky.",said Kenzie. We all laughed but Josh sat there like really.  "Guys, We should get ready.", Chloe said.  We all scrambled upstairs.  We all had matching dancewear, "California Kisses" of course.