Chapter Two: Sorry

A/N: soo it's Tuesdayyyy. My home wifi is still being screwy, not a clue what is wrong with it. not liking it, though. I'm at school and holy crap it is cold! Seriously there is no in between, it's either burning hot or freezing cold! It's like 90 outside, but in here it's like 60!! anyone have any good lemonade recipes? leave it in the comments! anyways, here's chapter 2!

Songs for the chapter:

-Wasted by Carrie Underwood

-Me and My Girls by Fifth Harmony

-The One That Got Away by Katy Perry

-Something Great by One Direction

-Sing by Ed Sheeran

Fast forward: 2 Weeks later:

Will:

It's been two weeks, and Will still hasn't been able to shake this girl from his mind. He's at another party, looking out for the girl. He's seen her at school, but she doesn't notice him. She just walks right by, talking to her friends. Will asked around at school, and finds that her name is Kat Queen, and she's with the popular group, tall and sporty.

He asks around more, and turns out she's in the choir, too. How has he never noticed this beautiful girl? She seems mysterious but in all actuality, is popular. Why can't Will be like her? He's definitely mysterious, but popular? Out of the question. The more he thinks about it, the more Will wants to talk to this girl. So he decides to find her after school.

Kat:

Lately at school Kat has been feeling that someone is following her, but whenever she looks, there is no one there.

This is silly. You've got to stop.

she tells herself.

But what if there's really someone there?

a tiny part of her brain asks.

So she makes sure to have someone, usually Liz, with her at all times. But today, another Friday, Liz doesn't come to school. So Kat has to go through some of the day alone. When she leaves school, it's fairly late. She had track practice, so it's about 5. She steps outside into the hot summer air.

Suddenly, someone touches Kat's shoulder, very gently. She flings herself around, her back up against the door of her car. There she sees a very tall guy. Dark brown hair, dark eyes, and dark clothing.

"What do you want?" Kat practically screams.

After all, she's been without her best friend all day. She had to run 3 miles for practice, and that's not counting their warm up. Now add this to her list, being scared out of her mind!

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to scare you." the tall guy says, running his fingers through his hair.

"Sorry, but do I know you?" Kat asks quietly.

"Oh man, sorry. I'm Will." Will replies, his fingers still in his hair.

"Hi. Is there something I can do for you?" Kat politely says, although she's still nervous about who this guy is.

"Not really, I just wanted to say hi. I keep seeing you around school and you're really pretty." Will rasps in his deep voice.

"Oh. Well, hi." Kat stands there awkwardly, not sure what to do.

"I've got to go." Will turns away and jogs back into the school.

Will:

Why did you do that again?

Will's brain states.

You knew it wasn't a good idea!

his brain reminds him.