Rain King!

(9:00 AM):

One hour later, rain started pouring at the track and the drivers started showing their skills in an attempt to take my lead, because they thought that I won't drive well with slick tyres in the rain!

Lewis: Ha, now it's raining! I'm sure that you might lose your lead to me! Just forget your dreams to win here, kid! My idol and I even won our first home race in the rain before you may do so, kid!

Me: Don't judge me by the age, Lewis! You even try to achieve your first title when you're just 22, 15 years ago in Brazil but an error made by yourself, was the main reason you're demoted to 2nd place behind the eventual 'bwoah' champion, Kimi Raikkonen! Then, you just achieved your first title the next year when you've turned 23, also in Brazil although you can only finish in 5th place!

Lewis: Don't try to mention the old story, kid! You don't realize that I'm already, a greatest man? Because I inherit Ayrton Senna's speed when I'm growing up and that's the reason I'm amazing!

Me: Just because I'm only 21 and you want to deny my talents? Enough with the arrogance and selfishness, Lewis! Your haters often deny your talent before but I still admire you! You managed to increase your level in F1 although you often gather new haters! I want to be a 'Multi 21', Lewis!

Lewis: 'Multi 21'? How could you mention that controversial name that involves Sebastian Vettel and Mark Webber's rivalry in your own country that occurs 9 years ago? You're way too radical!!!!

Me: I say 'Multi 21' because I want to be the youngest World Champion this year! Max Verstappen often tried to end your dominance in 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2020, before he turned 24 in 2021, but he never made it! Now, give me the chance to be, the youngest World Champion this year, Lewis!

Lewis: No way! If you want to be the youngest World Champion this year, make it in other tracks, not here because it's my home and it's illegal for outsiders except my idol to win here! You got it?

Ayrton: Lewis! I got overtaken by your fan's teammate! He's now going to overtake you anytime!

Lewis: I feel so guilty for you, Ayrton! And, I promise that I won't let him to overtake me anytime!

Enaam: And what about you now, Lewis? *he extends his speed and overtaking Lewis Hamilton*

Me: Great job, mate! Now, please stay at second place and we'll be the first Muslims to finish 1-2!

Enaam: I got it, mate! I never regret to have a brave teammate of same religion like you, Farhan!

Lewis: No! I can't believe that Enaam Ahmed overtook me? He and Farhan are the great Muslims!

Ayrton: I have told you, Lewis! He or Farhan are going to be your potential successor, young gun!

Lewis: They're the young guns, not me! Now, I'm 37 and I surpassed your age by 3 years, Ayrton!

Me: Now, we have passed the finish line and completed one lap again! Try overtake me if you're the true 'rain kings'! Perhaps, if you're still failed to do so, I'll become the new 'Rain King', Lewis!

Radio: It's going to be final lap in some minutes left! Stay focus, Farhan! We believe you can win!

Me: Thanks, boss! I know today is going to be my most emotional day!!! I love you, Silver Arrows! I love you, Petronas! I love you, everyone! My drive inspires everyone!!! *started crying on radio*

Radio: You're welcome! But, please don't cry! It's going to be your happy day soon. So, cheer up!

Meanwhile, at the grandstand, Alex and Addie are still updating the race updates with emojis on their phones. But, it looks like that they still can't stop their feelings again once they saw the rain pouring in front of them! Then, they confessed their feelings once again behind the pouring rain!

Alex: Do you know what the rainfall means? It resembles my heart's severe pains when I find out that you're diagonised of having tumors for about 5 years ago? But, since you're still alive today once you've removed those tumors and that I've officially married you, these rainfalls started to resemble my heart's soothing relief, knowing that I've successfully killed our pain forever, Addie!

Addie: The rainfalls also means the same thing for me too, hubby! It looked like that we're really the most ideal pair for the rest of our life! And, what's the meaning of green shirts we're wearing?

Alex: Green resembles our hearts' happiness once we survived the pain that almost killed you for about 5 years ago! Not only that, you look beautiful in green while I look handsome in green and we're giving support for our boy, Farhan, who always admire us since 5 years ago, so that he will remain happy and focus to win the race behind the greats that includes, his own idol too, Addie!

Addie: Just as I thought! Thanks for choosing this lovely color for us, hubby! I love you so much!

Alex: You're welcome and I love you too! In fact, I'm really attracted with this speed color, Addie! That's why I buy these lovely shirts just for us although I, just like Farhan, likes the red color, too!