Law and Order...suit

Diane pulls out of the drive through with 2 burgers and fries, a Doctor Pepper and a Coca-Cola driving up the paved road. She closes the gate behind her locking her car walking inside viewing the sunset as night approached.

Diane: "Got you a doggy bag, honey." She said laughing handing it to him.

They sit on the couch turning on the tv to watch their favorite show, Stranger things.

Mr. Peanutbutter: "You know I Hate when you use a play on words." He said tearing apart his bag of food.

Diane: "Sorry, now shut up and turn on the show."

He rolls his eyes, turns it on right when a huge spark goes out. All the lights, the tv and the cable boxes were fried and the bulbs popped.

(Bojack house gets fried as well, shoes quick motion of that)

(Tune plays on Mr. Peanutbutters Mobile phone; Mr. Peanutbutter, Mr. Peanutbutter)

Mr. Peanutbutter: "Bojack?" He said putting the
phone on speaker.

(Cuts screen in half, Bojack sitting on his couch, Mr. Peanutbutter standing up from his white rounded couch.

Bojack: "Hey, did your power get cut or something, yea because everything in my house kind of...Well died.

Mr. Peanutbutter: "Yeah why?"

Bojack: "Yeah turns out my Tesla when it fell if the cliff it apparently shifted and smashed into an actual power Tesla."

Mr. Peanutbutter: "Damn it Bojack! All I wanted to do after working all day is sit down and watch a show with my wife! Now thanks to you I can't even do that."

Diane's eyes widened, surprised at his sudden burst of anger.

Bojack: "Listen douchebag, it was an accident! I'm god honest sorry but what work? Boo Frickin' hoo, you had to go shopping while I had to spend all day talking to my lawyer and the giant wad who's suing me!" He said with a tone in his voice.

Mr. Peanutbutter walked away pushing open the front door slamming it shut, shaking the entire house.

Mr. Peanutbutter: "I just worked a 15 hour day, with no pay, no benefits and no bullshit. I had to fill out and sign over 275 papers just to even attempt to- never mind that's not the point, the point is you're an incompetent, wife stealing fucker. So screw you." He said throwing his phone against the ground putting his paws over his face.

Bojack drops his phone into a puddle of water, not believing his own ears.

Diane: "Oh, Mr. Peanut-" she says, Mr. peanutbutter cutting her off.

Mr. Peanutbutter: "I'm...sorry you had to hear all that." He said wanting to cry, but he refused to.

He walked into their room, climbing into the bed not bothering to change. Diane follows laying beside him trying to hug him, he moves away. She grabs part of the blanket turning to the other direction.
--------------------------------
The morning sun beats down on Bojack from his couch where he slept, he wakes up sitting up smelling his shirt. He nearly gags at the smell, grabbing a febreeze bottle spraying everything when he hears a knock on his door.

Fish: "Repo men, here to take everything!"

Bojack opens the door and all the repo men rush in taking whatever they can find, couch, dishes, whatever else.

Bojack: "What the hell? What do you mean repo-men, I make my payments!" He said snatching his clipboard to look.

Fish: "Not according to this, you haven't made payments on your house, car or anything in over 4 months, next time check your auto pay pal.

Bojack: "I have hundreds of thousands in my account, why don't you all stop and I can pay the bank right now." He said calmly

Fish: "Too late, now give me your damn keys!"

Bojack: "Hell no!!!" He said running tripping over his burnt autumn dropping them.

He reaches for them but the fish snatches it before he can even attempt to grab it.

Fish: "Get the hell out."
---------------------------------
(little theme music short plays)

Bojack pays the taxi Llama in cash, grabbing his things from the trunk walking into the local Marriott.

Desk manager (Black cat): "Hello sir may I help you?" He said squinting his eyes.

Bojack: "Yeah, I'm looking for an extended stay, possibly a few months." He said gloomily

Desk Manager: "Okie dokie, ID please and we can set you up in a...oh let's say a base room set up?"

Bojack hands him his ID.

Desk Manager: "Bojack Horseman!?!! SECRETARIAT, HORSIN' AROUND!"

Bojack: Don't forget the Bojack Horseman show!" He says trying to be sound somewhat convincingly happy.

Desk Manager: "No I intentionally didn't mention that because that was...well a low point for you. No offense."

The desk Manager looks up printing out a key for the room.

Bojack: "I'be had a rough day can I just get a key to my shitty base room."

Cat hands him the key.

Desk Manager: "Room 501, top floor."

Bojack walks turning around realizing he got the wrong key.

Bojack: "I thought you said base room isn't that a Sweet roo-"

The cat winked at him and Bojack smiled back.

He took the elevator to the top floor where he was escorted to his room.

"Be be beep."

The door clicked open revealing the elegant chandelier that stood above a hardwood floor and two sets of stairs on the sides leading to the two rooms, living room equipped with a pull out silk couch, 65 inch flatscreen tv with Roku premium. A full kitchen, fridge stocked with Kobe beef, Rib eye steaks, lots of fruit, cheese and produce. Bojack awes in amazement, he walks through the hall discovering a cigar and liquor room, with a 55 inch tv.

His phone rings shattering the moment, he grunts in distress.

Bojack: "What!" He yells sitting on the couch.

He shoes away the usher. He shuts the door.

(Screen splits to Jeremy the rabbit lawyer who has his feet up on the desk, wearing a navy blue with white striped suit)

Jeremy: "Bojack!!! Thank god you answered your phone!" He said in a relieved tone.

Jeremy: "Okay Bojack, I moved your testimony to tomorrow and I have prepared the million dollar statement. However you actual court date is this fri-"

Bojack: "What the shit...FRIDAY!!! I have shit to do, you couldn't have called or anything!" He shouted standing up.

Jeremy: "I booked you the best slot, the sooner this is over the Better, you Damn Lucky the press hasn't gotten a hold of this." He said hanging up.

Bojack: "Sheeeeeiiiiiiiitttt."

The screen zoomed out
-------------------------