Fatal Attraction: Call Back

Filler.

“That was so amazing City!” Melody gushed as we walked to our car. I rolled my eyes, while changing my background. I wasn’t going to have a random Popstar as my background! Especially when I wasn’t even a big fan; The 5 Troubles, they were alright.

“Don’t you think City?” Melody asked, I smiled at my blonde best friend before my phone buzzed. Looking down I spotted a text from Mitchie, my co-worker at the calendar press. Frowning, I clicked on the icon waiting for the message to load.

From Mitch-Mitch

To: The Big City

Saw your pic for the cal! Sups hawt! xXx

   I don’t know why this bugged me so much; but it made me grit my teeth and click my phone off. The picture wasn’t all that great now that I know it wasn’t some random stranger who just so happened to be extremely gorgeous. He was a Popstar. I don’t like people who are dressed to look like perfection.

   Sighing, I found my car, un-locking the doors before getting in. Melody was talking to some random 5 Troubles fans. So I just sat in the car. Alone.

   I couldn’t help myself; I clicked on the internet icon on my phone, before typing in:

Zayn. 5 Troubles.

A few images popped up of Zayn, most of them photo shopped so he was with a fan, but one was of Zayn smoking outside of a pizza parlor. Wait a second…..was that my picture? Clicking the link I waited for t to load. Melody waved goodbye to her 5 Troubles friend before walking towards the car, flashing me a smile.

    I groaned, trying to get my phone to load faster, the last thing I need for was for Melody to see me looking up Zayn on my phone, she’d think that I loved them and that’d give her a free pass to talk about them 24/7. No thanks.

“Hey you’ll never guess what happened after the show ended” Melody said, plopping down in her seat. I huffed, clicking off my phone and throwing it behind me in the backseat. Melody looked at me.

“What?” I asked, starting the car.

“Are you mad because I dragged you to the concert?” She asked, shaking my head, I realized how angry and bitchy I was acting towards my friend.

“What? No!” I said, trying to drive, while pat Melody’s leg.

“You don’t have to lie, I can take the truth” Melody muttered. I frowned at that answer; did Melody really think I was mad at her just because she took me to a concert?

“Relax Mel” I said coolly, before turning onto the high-way.

“I’m home” I announced, even though I knew no one would answer me. I was 20 years old; I was living alone in a big flat with no one to share with. You’d think that’d be depressing, but nope. I was perfectly fine being alone.

No one to blame the messes on but myself

Going up to my room to remove my clothes a place on pj’s, my phone went off.

“Hello?” I asked.

My boss was on the other end.

“Well I just wanted to tell you that the photo you took got attention from The 5 Troubles manager and he would like to ask you to take pictures of the group for their album”

I blinked a couple times trying to let the information sink in.

Take pictures for their album.

“ The manager also said he’d pay you twice as much money as I pay you for jus this one gig”

That’s it, my soul is sold. It’s a done deal.

“Tell him, yes” I answer before hanging up.

I was going to be in a room with The 5 Troubles.

Which includes Zayn.

Who I may or may not have a crush on.