Darkness

So sorry for not updating for a while, finally got a new job and been sick for the last few days.

Ken's pov:

After my mom throwing things at us we end up not having sex which sucks I actually wanted some so I can blame my mom for being a cock block.

Huffing I look around the room groaning, everyone is in a meeting about some disturbances around the border and other strange things that had have been happening as I sigh closing my eyes to go to bed.

-Dream-

Opening my eyes I see a lovely looking ceiling with wolves painted on and in the center is a woman with a bow and arrow, I know who it is Artemis and the first werewolves.

"Hello my child." says a soft voice making me sit up quickly and there in front of my Artemis holding an infant rocking it gently her eyes soft but concerned.

"The darkness is coming faster than I thought...soon my brothers children will be on earth." she said her voice low and sad as she walked towards me and I feel frozen to the spot.

"Your family a direct line of my wolves who hunted with me, I can trust you to care for him." she says the infant in her arms turning into a ball of light as she gets down in front of me.

"I'm sorry for this burden I am placing on you,but it must be done or darkness will reign forever this time." she whispered before pushing the light into my stomach area where my womb is making me scream as it feel like I'm being ripped apart.

When it's finally all the way inside me does she move back the spell keeping me in place lets go as I slump back onto the floor panting harshly my body twitching before I pass out again.

-end dream-

Gasping I bolt up from my bed panting and holding my sore stomach as it hurt before feeling sick and bolting to the bathroom to throw up.

I almost didn't make it before everything I ate started coming back up, though most of it was stomach acid and that shit burns and tastes horrible when coming up. Groaning I feel faint before everything goes black and I pass out on the bathroom floor.

"Ken...Ken!" I hear a voice calling me but the darkness is really thick and and the voice sounds like it's coming through a pillow with how muffled it is but I feel like I know who's calling me.

"Ken baby please come back to me." The voice begs getting slightly clearer and I hear how close the owner is to tears. "Please come back, please. I need you." it begs the fog lifting slowly but I can make the speaker now.

"How did this happen!?" I hear my mother screaming in the background but my mates voice is pulling me forward out of the darkness but it feels like my mind is wading through mud with how slow I'm waking up.

"I don't know! I felt his pain through the bond and then suddenly nothing and when I got to our room I found him passed out in the bathroom after throwing up.." I hear Cyrus crying his voice sounding so pained and it makes my heart hurt so much.Why can't I wake up, it feels so much like I'm dead..or what I guess is dead or maybe how people in comas feel."Please Ken, wake up..." My mate whispers into my ear before everything goes black again.

Remember vote and comment :)