Untitled Part 1

I Quicken my pace as it passes through the halls of my school. occipital feathers I started up and I'm getting goosebumps again "huhh!, it's always like this," said Alisa fear. then I felt someone following me, feel uneasy because I turned backwards. suddenly I fall because a shoe string I. instantaneous I stand and accelerate my path towards the gate of the school. Finally I got to the gate of the school and the fortunes of the school bus comes Alisa also directly up the bus it. Still feeling afraid, Alisa trying to find seats on the bus it. After gaining a seat Alisa started to play rubik from in her purse. Suddenly the school bus stopped suddenly instantly rubik played Alisa fell away. When Alisa wants to take that rubik's suddenly a man picked it up and said, "I'm sitting here, Yes," said the man. Alisa just nodded. then the man said "you clever main rubik?" again to mention Alisa just nodded ... "oh ... Yeah I name revelation. who's your name? "asked Rev. "Alisa" replied Alisa away. a few minutes later Alisa get off the bus while taking rubik hand revelation. Alisa started walking again toward his house, but his house key not found Alisa. "Ouch, what to do," said Alisa uneasy. Once Alisa turned and looked for the key near the plants in front of his house. but the moment was looking for a key to the House, Alisa feel someone approached him but not indifferent to Alisa. He is still looking for the key to the House. within seconds a person catch Alisa, Alisa ever passed out unconscious. When Alisa opened my eyes he was in his bedroom. Alisa try looking around, and then he rose from his mattress and walking towards the kitchen, bathroom, and living room. but he saw no one was there at home. then Alisa trying to see the door. It turns out that door is still locked and the Windows are still tightly closed. "I could be in the room anyway?" asked Alisa curious. then Alisa opened the door and check the lock placed under the doormat "the key there is here?, but above I don't see it here ... strange ..." said Alisa in the increasingly curious heart. 

  to be continued ... read more in the next episode