Chapter 1

Tzuyu's POV

Hi! I'm Tzuyu I have the power of air.

Yup me and my friends have special powers. But we keep it a secret. But we still need to go to school. After some years we got to our high school.

We started in a different school but someone there saw us using our powers so our parents decided to transfer us to a different school. That school isn't the place we know but we kinda like it there.

So on our first day we were all exited.

"I hope no one here know about our powers" I said "Yeah or else our parents will totally kill us" Sana said "Forget about it, what matter is we finish school" Nayeon said "Yeah yeah and finish it fast school is so tiring" Sana said.

Then we heard all the girls  downstairs shouting. "Why are they so noisy?!" I asked "Why are they?" Mina repeated the question with a curious look and me, Nayeon and Mina unnie looked down at the window and all we saw five boys coming up the building. As soon as Mina and Nayeon saw the five boys their they changed their minds at school finishing fast. While the other two just plugged in their earphones. As soon as the boys passed Nayeon's phone vibrate and she remembered that we still need to go to the principal's office "Oh shoot! We still need to go to the principal's office "Aish! Let's go" Momo said and the three of us walked normally while Nayeon and Mina ran to the room which was the last room of the building. The boys were walking slow so the two managed to catch up suddenly the boys stop walking so us too catch up. After we passed them Momo's phone vibrate so we stop walking.

"Why?" Sana asked "Mom text me she said to come home late and so are you guys" Momo told us what her mom text her "why?" Sana asked "no idea" Momo simply replied. I felt that the boys were watching us so I simply turned around to check if they were. I saw them and they are looking at us. Then I heard them talking

"Are they the new girls?" One of them asked
"I think so" the other one answered
"I thought there were five of them?" Another asked

Then Momo and Sana started walking again so I didn't heard the rest. We entered the office and saw the two talking with the principal. "Good afternoon ma'am we are the new students" Momo said "I see, your friends here have told me. Here are your classes, you should be going now" the principal said "Thank you" Nayeon said and we all got out of the office.

"Do we have the same class?" Nayeon asked "of course we do" Momo said "wait where's room 201?" Mina asked. "We're all new here do you think we know?" I asked "Shut it maybe it's in the last building the last room is 210" Nayeon said. Then the five of us went out if the building "I think we're lost" Sana said "Look! There are boys over there!" Nayeon pointed "wait those are the boys from earlier" Sana said "let's ask them then " Mina said.

We were about to leave but we heard a boy's voice from Mina's direction so we turned around seeing a guy in Mina's side "Hi I'm Joshua and their my friends" the boy said "I'm Mina" Mina said.

Then another boy talked while walking towards Momo "Hi I'm Soonyoung but you can call me Hoshi" the boy said "Momo" said her name she try to control her power she shake hands with Hoshi. She added heat on Hoshi's surroundings. "Why is it so hot?" He asked another walked towards Nayeon "I'm Seungcheol you can call me S.coups their leader" I believe S.coups is "I'm Nayeon" Nayeon unnie said she was blushing so she lost control of her strength. So S.coups was hurt. Then another boy walked towards Sana unnie.

"I'm Wonwoo" said the boy. This time it was Wonwoo offering his hand to Sana. Sana try to control her powers "I'm Sana" and she just shook hands with him and made S.coups pull him far from her. The last boy step closer to me "Mingyu" he said "Tzuyu" i replied coldly "Sorry we still need to go to class" Momo said we were about to leave when we heard Mina again. So again we looked at her direction seeing Joshua again reading her paper "You're in the same class as us" Joshua said with a smile on his face "We don't need your help" Momo said "If you want to find the room you have to come with us" Hoshi said "You guys are definitely new..." S.coups said "And lost" Mingyu finished his sentence. Having no choice we went with them. While walking we didn't talk.