Chapter 1 :

A Painfull Beginning

In the dark haunting castle of Jeronia stood a dark shadow patiently waiting as its eyes watched over the young humans running in a field miles away.

"Your majesty, King Alexander is here and requests your presence" the frightened voice whispered behind him, as fear could be smelled clearly from the poor servant. Nodding his head he walked to where his dear friend and ally awaited him.

People feared him and he knew it, some labelled him weak because he had not chosen a Queen to rule by his side. But he saw it if he had a Queen he will be weak. After ruling the kingdom for more than a thousand years he will have to get an heir to rule his greatness once he was gone.

But his beast is too dangerous for it because he knew what it was capible of and wont let it happen again. The los of his mate made him the monster he is now.

His dark eyes watched his old friend walk towards him " Cyneric, my dear friend it has been a long time" his cool voice made his beast stir in angrily, he was up to something but to what it was made him harden his features wanting to know what this filthy vampire was doing here or to what he wanted from him. "What brings you here?" His question came out hars and cold.

Alexander's eyes widen his face showing that he has just beem caught red handed confirming his supision Cymeric you made a promise 180 years ago after her-" his words got cutted of by a big cold hand wrapping around his throat blocking the air making him struggle to breath " you will not speak of her ever!!!" Cyneric's voice was cold and hard that would have any supernatural run in fear.

Alexander knew he just crossed a line but he pushed his luck even further "my d-daughter i need you to get rid of her" the fear and panic made Cyneric loosen his grip on Alexander's neck.

"And why would i do that?" His darl and deadly eyes watched as Alexander cowered away in feae " Cyneric she is becoming too powerful, im afraid that she will overthrow me" the horror and panic could be heard clearly. Cyneric growled out angrily and nodded at the pathetic bastard he called a friend.

To be scared of a woman thats utterly weakness and he knew it "where is she?" His cold hard voice which could heald even the most dangerous beasts in submision asked impatiently "there is she" Alexander mumbled behind him softly fear laced in his voice.

Hearing the doors slam open Cyneric looked as to who entered the Throne room, hardening his face he watched as atleast twenty men came in dragging a chained person in, fear and horror could be smelled clearly on the men so what ever the dragged in hafd to have an dangerously efect on them but tyere was another smell the smell of a earthly powerfull aroma that screamed danger and power in any way.

This creased his curiosity so he walked neared watching the men cower back in more fear but still held onto the chaims of the prisoner. To Cyneric's shock there stood the most exotic breathtakingly beautifull woman he has ever seen. This couldn't possibly be her she looked so innocent and sad it almost made him care almost.

Waliing around her he inspected her, pale skin hid bemeath the white dress the wore as almost silver hair covered her skin making her icy blue/green eyes stand out as she too was looking at him but then she brgan to laugh historically loud.

Little of kmowing that a cold blooded monater stood infront of her not finding her laughter amusing " so this is the best you could've done father? Ship me of to the big bad Alpha King to keep me from killing you?" The sweet and soft voice said loudly as she began laughing again. " Take her to the dungeons" was Cyneric's short words as he turned to Alexander once more.