Chapter 2

Tee's POV

Party

The party was held at one of the member from the staff's house, there were about 30 peoples or so. I went there after 9 o'clock, the house was big enough for all those people, some people were standing outside drinking and talking and soon as I walked inside the property few staffs' complaint that I was late but I just smiled and apologize to them.

"P'Tee you are late." Copter said.

"Sorry I lost the track of the time" I smile back... the cast gang was sitting around the table and the few members of stylist and production team were also there.

"Hello everyone"

Again they complaint for me being late, I went to sit next to Kim and Copter. I didn't want to sit next to Tae, who was sitting in the corner next to Bas, so I decided to stay far away as possible, the distance between us was probably few chairs away.

Tae smiled at me, while the same time listening to conversation from people who's sitting next to him.

I nod back and smile for greeting him.

I continue talking with copter because we both have gotten closer to each other, we have became good friends, I mean we all hang out together when we have free time but except for one and I also don't like to join others if Tae is going with them.

After some time later I didn't even notice the facts that when Copter left my side, and not soon enough to realize Tae was staring at me and I felt uncomfortable because of his staring but I didn't look directly at him, just took some glimpse of him and recently Tae is been staring at me a lot.

"Tee your very quiet today... are you feeling ok?" I one of the staff members from crew asked.

"I am fine P." I smiled happily

"Ok if you say so..." this was so boring party I ever been to, and my plan was just to stay for few hours and then leave.

"I think I'm going to leave P..."I got up to leave. Tae was looking at me again.

"Come on Tee let's dance..."

"No, I'm fine P, I'm going home"

But then they pulled me to the dance floor, they were probably like 10 people dancing including Copter Kim and Bass.

My body started moving automatically by hearing the music and then for every new songs were playing we all did something different, we were screaming, holding each other's hands in air and some of us were just jumping and started making fun of each other.

Time passed I was feeling hot and sweaty because of jumping on rock song just played, I told myself I had enough, so I said bye to everyone and of course to The Host of the party...

Standing outside of waiting for taxi, I couldn't order Uber because my phone was dead so had no choice but to take taxi which I waited for more than 10 minutes and there were so many mosquito out flying but just then car came and stood in front of me...

"Hey Tee."

I bend down my head little to see who was on the driving seat there was no other than Tae.

"Come on I'll give you a ride...."

"No that's fine P"

"Tee it's likely you're not going to find any taxi until you go on the main road."