Chapter 1

The name's Jade. Jade Hampton. The new "it" girl? No. Definitely not. I'm the new kid.

Me and my family just moved in last month. So that means we have a new life to build up. New house, new school, new friends, and of course new enemies. You never run out of those.

Today's Monday. Its the most dreadful day in everybody's life. Its also the first day of school yippee! Not.

I grab a towel and headed straight to my bathroom and took a quick shower. After that, I put on some comfy leggings and oversized shirt and pair it up with my black boots and I'm good to go.

Downstairs I go. "You're early." my mom greeted while preparing breakfast.

"Really? Guess I'm exited." I said, sarcastically. My mom laughed and handed my a plate of breakfast.

"I love the enthusiasm. I'm gonna go prepare." I laughed and ate my breakfast.

~.~

"Here we are." I parked my car and took my bag before getting out and locking the car.

Everyone was looking at me. Wait no, they're staring.

I rolled my eyes and them and continued walking until I reached the faculty.

I knocked and opened the door.

"I'm here to see Mr. Pharrell?"

"Here." a man in his early twenties raised his hand.

I walked to him and he closed his laptop.

"I'm Jade Hampton. I'm here to get my schedule and my locker number." he nodded and searched through his organizers.

He handed my a piece of paper and smiled. I took it and thanked him.

The hallway was noisy and messy. The janitors must be annoyed at the students here. Students were fighting, fan girling, flirting, some were even kissing. Disgusting.

And they call this a private school? Wow.

I finally reached my locker. I entered the combination and opened it. I started putting my stuff in it since I don't want to carry around a heavy bag.

But someone, somewhere, somehow suddenly closed my locker and pinned my to the lockers.

"Okay get off." I pushed the guy away as hard as I can and fixed myself.

"The hell is your problem?" I asked.

He walked closer to me until I can feel his breath on my neck. It sent shivers down my spine. His breath was cold as ice.

"You caught my attention. Goodluck." He said and walked away with his friends.

What a way to start a day. Jerk.