A risk with my baby

Ayleo POV

Today has got to be a good day bc I'm going shopping with Jordan today do i gotta make things right. I look over to her and see her drooling all over my pillow that she stole from me last night I mumble to myself "drooling pig" then I chuckled I was soon interrupted by a pillow smacking me in the face. "Eeww wtf Jordan" "who tf was u calling a drooling pig? I look at banji who was sleeping next to benji. "Uh what nahhI was looking at a pic of Mateo sleeping" she raises one eye brow and turns back over.

2 hours later

Me and Jordan already had some breakfast and got dressed now we gotta get to the store and get food. I write my list and shoves it in my pocket and grabs my keys "Jordan r u ready?" I hear no reply I go upstairs and check her room. "OMG JORDAN!"
I pick her up and look at her bloody face and cut up arms. "WHO TF DID THIS TO U?" I see a note next to the dresser and I read it. "I got to yo bitch and I can get to yah family next if u don't do as I say. I want u to go to
Wal-Mart and go to the the cleaning supply section and bring yah girl wit u." I lick my lips in panic and I pick Jordan up and sets her on the bed. I get a rag and clean her face and arms up. How could i let this happen. I get up and wraps my arms around her and puts my head down and starts to cry. I feel a hand rub my head and say a voice say it's gonna be alright. I raise my head quickly to see Jordan smiling. I put my head in her chest crying even harder saying sorry over and over again until she lifts my head and kisses me. "Baby it's ok it will be ok" I nod my head and wipes my eyes. I reach out my hand and say "let's fuck some niggas up" she nods and grabs my hand and we left.

Next one will have u going crazy

Hope y'all enjoyed