Chapter Six

"Gosh, this place brings back memories." Jay said, opening the door of the cabin.

"I know," Trinity said, wrapping her arms around his torso, "This is where we shared our first kiss."

Jay turned to her, "And it'll be where we first make love." Jay said.

Trinity smiled.

"You look so beautiful when you smile, darling." Jay said, hugging her tightly.

"Say it again Jay."

"Darling." He said, kissing her forehead. "Well," Jay said, "I believe the night is ours."

Trinity didn't reply. She was trying to lift up the taffeta of her pearl white wedding dress. Jay looked at her and laughed. "Honey, don't worry about your dress."

"But I can't walk properly in it without shoes."

"You don't need to walk," he said, sweeping her off her feet in his arms, "Because I'm going to carry you."

As Jay carried her into the bedroom, Trinity just stared into his eyes. So quickly she had fallen in love with those eyes, but no other love had ever felt so right than being with Jay. The bedroom had been lavishly decked out for the honeymooners. Candles were set about the room, awaiting a match to ignite them. Rose petals were scattered across the floor and bed, which was laundered in satin sheets of vivid red, as if a sign of the passion that would unfold beneath them.

Jay dropped Trinity down on the bed. "Don't move, sexy." He said, sauntering out to the kitchen. He came back in momentarily to light each candle, before walking out again and turning off the lights as he did so. When he returned from the kitchen a second time, he had a plate with a large piece of chocolate mud cake on it, smothered in whipped cream. "I can't eat that Jay."

"Yes you can honey. I insist you eat some actually." He said, spooning a chunk into his own mouth. Trinity laughed at him. "Do you want some?" he said, teasingly edging the spoon towards Trinity's lips. She nodded, opening her mouth slightly. Jay placed the spoon in. Trinity shut her eyes, savouring the taste and licking her lips. Jay couldn't handle it anymore. He had to taste her, kiss her, lick her and make love to her. He bent down and kissed her softly. She murmured and pulled him closer to her. Jay responded, deepening their kiss, parting Trinity's lips and licking them to gather the traces of cake and cream. He proceeded to wrap his tongue with Trinity's, tasting her fully, kissing her like never before. He touched her cheek with his palm. "My beautiful wife." He said, spiralling kisses down her neck and towards her breasts. He lifted the front of Trinity's strapless wedding dress up. "What's under here?" he said. Trinity laughed, "Jay, don't be silly." He kissed her again, running his hands over the bare skin of her upper back. "Sit up, Trin." He said. Trinity sat up, but felt a little wobbly. Jay steadied her. They laughed together at the moment. Jay kissed Trinity's shoulder, reaching down her back to unzip the white of her wedding dress. He wanted to savour every moment he had with her this night. It was truly their first night together. The wedding dress fell forward, exposing the lace of Trinity's bra. Jay followed the silk with kisses. He kissed each breast through the lace. Trinity whimpered, wanting to feel the callousness of his hands on every inch of her skin. She bent his head up to kiss him, zealously. His hands edged down her skin, pushing the silk of her dress down. He reached her sensitive spot and she shrunk back from their kiss in a wave of pleasure. Jay smiled at her. She pushed the taffeta of the dress skirt past her hips. Jay watched his love with a lustful look in his eyes. He helped Trinity discard her wedding dress when it reached her legs. He ran a finger down her body from the valley between her breasts to the cave between her legs. She squirmed, but looked at Jay apprehensively. He clicked on. With Trinity's help Jay discarded his suit jacket, edging his arms out of the sleeves, slowly and teasingly. Trinity clawed at his shirt buttons, desperately trying to pry them open. In desperation she gave up, ripping his shirt open in passion, wanting to so desperately touch his skin. Once his skin was bare, Trinity ran her hands down his chest, following her hands with kisses. She got to his belt and looked up at him pleadingly. He undid his belt and fly. Trinity grabbed at his pants, pulling them down his legs. She dropped them on the floor. She was kneeling on the bed, smiling at Jay. She stretched up to kiss him. She let her hands run wild over his skin. She could feel his body shuddering in pleasure beneath her fingers. Jay wrapped his arms around Trinity and together they fell onto the sheets. Their kiss became demanding, as Trinity's tongue explored Jay's mouth. She pressed her hips up to him, intensifying their kiss into a wild game. Jay urged her to slow the kiss. "Trin, slow down darling. We've got all night to get it right." He kissed her softly, before proceeding to kiss her neck. She unclasped her bra and the lace was discarded to the floor, exposing the creamy white flesh of her breasts. Jay teasingly kissed between them, before taking one in his mouth and teasing the sensitive bud with his tongue. Trinity let out a sharp sigh of pleasure. Jay treated her other breast to the same sweet torture. He moved down , kissing Trinity's skin until he got to her navel and the sensitive skin of her hips. He kissed this spot, rolling his tongue across the flesh. He grabbed the elastic of Trinity's knickers with his teeth and edged them off her. Trinity giggled as Jay took her feet out of the knickers. Her now swollen sex was throbbing in anticipation. But Jay stretched up to kiss her. "My wife," he said, "You're my wife and I love you Trinity."

"I love you too husband."

"Oh really?" Jay said, grabbing Trinity's mound with his hand. She gasped and arched her body to meet his hand. Jay plunged a finger inside her, driving it in and out, he watched Trinity squirming in pleasure. She was so hot and wet, she felt on the edge, ready to explode. Before she had the chance though Jay had changed position and was kissing her mound, moving his tongue in and out of the folds and into her hole. He was tasting and licking all the cream she was offering. She was bucking up and down on the sheets, **** Jay's mouth. He kissed her love bud, biting it slightly and licking it with his tongue. Trinity grabbed at the sheets, exploding in an orgasm like never before. Jay stretched over her and kissed her lips. His tongue danced with hers and she could still taste herself on him. Still kissing him, she let her hands explore, running them down his chest and beneath the elastic of his boxers. She ran her hand down the outside and then the inside of his thighs. He murmured softly and melted deeper into their kiss. She grabbed his penis, and began to stroke it up and down gently. She stopped momentarily to remove the barrier of his boxers. She ceased kissing him and pushed him up onto his knees. She sat before him, stroking his dick gently and then harder as his erection grew in her hands. Jay couldn't wait any longer. He had to have her inside him. He drew her to him, so she was straddling him. "My beautiful Trin." He said, brushing a stray strand of hair from her face and kissing her. She eased down on him, feeling his hardness against her swollen sex. Pressing her knees into his sides, she took him in. She whimpered. "Are you okay darling?"

"Yes." Trinity said raspily. She began to move with him, as he thrust himself in and out of her. With each thrust, he edged deeper within her. He pulled her as close to him as possible. He could feel the heat of her skin and the sweat dripping of her. He kissed her zealously. She was now riding him, bucking up and down on his manhood. Together their breathing grew raspy. "Oh Trinity." Jay yelled. She collapsed against his shoulder in ecstasy. She was so close to the edge of the cliff of climax. She nibbled on his ear. "I love you Jay." She said, pushing her hips into his and grinding them into him. Jay slowed, unmoving for a moment. Trinity was accepting the insatiable feeling of having Jay inside her. Moving again, Trinity threw her head back in release. "Jay" she screamed. Jay watched her climax, as the silent scream spread across her lips. She had given herself to him, completely to him and him alone. He loved her more than words could ever say. The tension of her climax subsided and she fell into his chest. He rolled her onto the bed and incited her again, driving himself into her. Her hips rammed up to meet his every thrust. He kissed her and together they rocked in blissful union. She wrapped her legs around him, driving him all the way inside her. He exploded, letting his juices fill her, collapsing against her body in idyllic release. They lay unmoving for a moment, still together, before Jay removed himself from her warm, satisfied body. She cuddled into his chest and pulled the red satin over their bodies.

"Jay?"

"Yes, darling?"

"I think I've just suffered from Cabin Fever."

Jay laughed, kissing her tenderly, "Yeah, me too honey."

They laughed together, looking into each other's eyes with a sense of wonderment, bliss and love. Jay spoke up, "That Cabin Fever sure is a terrible disease. I think I'd like to experience it again." He said, running his palm across Trinity's skin.

"Me too." Trinity said, rolling over to kiss him, fervently and fiercely. They deepened their kiss with tongues, once again preparing to suffer from Cabin Fever.