More than a crush?

I zoomed in another circle on my jet ski so that it would hit the aqua blue water at blazing speed one last time before I had to go inside and finish packing for college. I slowly started loosening my grip on the throttle so I would be able to pull it up on the ramp without any trouble.

After hooking it up and pulling it out of the water with a four wheeler I slowly walked up the stone walkway admiring it for the last time. I sure am going to miss this place!

Remembering I had to finish packing I yelled into the house:

"Mom I need a towel!"

Mom came into view in a few seconds with a towel in her hand.

"Hurry up Sabrina we have to leave in a about an hour." She said in a motherly tone

"A hour?" I said getting a little stressed

"Honey, I told you we need to leave by 2 o'clock if you want to the airport in time."

"Oh ya. Ok I'll hurry up." I began to remember a couple weeks ago when my parents started getting the flights and times all ready. They are very organized.(well my mom is.)

Drying myself off I took a quick ten minute shower before blow drying my hair and putting on some blush, mascara and lipgloss. I threw on knee length jean shorts and a white tank top with a sheer blue and pink shirt over it.

I hurried to my room that was almost all boxed up and put some keepsakes and a couple pairs of extra clothes in my backpack and looked through my luggage to make sure I had everything. By this time I had to leave in about fifteen minutes.

I ran upstairs to see my twin brother putting his luggage into the car.

"You ready Sam?" I asked

"Ready as I'll every be." He answered sounding nervous. he was going to Yale and I was going to a school called Wenterville it's not a big chart school but I wasn't looking for one.

Dad was bringing my luggage up and I went into the kitchen to say my goodbyes to my other siblings.

Laney was on a chair she looked like she was on the verge of tears. Well I would be too if my older siblings were leaving for college.
I pulled up another chair and sat beside her.

"I'll miss you lane." I said starting to get a little emotional.

She burst out crying and threw her arms around my neck. I kinda surprised me I mean she has never done this before she's 5 years younger and never really paid attention to me and I did the same in return. I second guessed myself and think well I am her only sister.

We pulled away and I wiped tears from her eyes.

"It'll be ok." I said quietly

She just nodded and looked down

I just noticed that mom and my other brother had been watching that whole time.

I stood up and went over to Jake my little brother he was clinging to my moms leg and trembling
I gave him a big bear hug and said goodbye and I'll miss him all the emotional stuff, and in the end I found myself crying.

About five minutes later me, mom, dad, and Sam were all in the car. We left the other kids with our aunt.

It was about a 30 minute drive to the airport so I put headphones in trying to zone out mom, dad, and Sam talking about Yale.

We got to the airport at exactly 2:37 ya I was that bored.

After checking in we stopped and looked for Cole Parker and Lilly tenter Sam was Coles best friend and Lilly was mine. Lil (a nickname I gave her when we were little) and I were going to school with each other so that we could enjoy the experience together and we wanted to go to those colleges so it worked out p