Update

Hey guys I just wanted to say some things.

Please don't critique old art. There is no point in doing it because I have likely already improved on those things already. And if I haven't, then tell me on my most recent drawing. I don't even like critiques because of how bad I take them, but I will allow you to do it. But yeah, critiquing art that was made at the beginning of this summer will not help me. It'll probably just hurt me because, as I said, I don't take critiques well.

Also, I changed the title and description because apparently people are actually taking that seriously??? I guess if you just find the book on your own and have never talked to me, you wouldn't take it as a joke. But yeah. The way I am I like to jojs about my own level of skill. And the whole attention thing was a joke. So let me clear that up. I do actually like my art and think I'm a pretty good artist (definitely not the best. I am friends with some pretty skilled artists and holy shit I could never be as good as them.) and I genuinely don't care if you take a look. I don't need attention.

Ok sorry for this but I was getting comments earlier and I was just thinking "...why?".

Ok thx for reading dont critique old art thank you!