#11

2 month leap…

Sanskar

Again in my office all alone, all gloomy, kabeer is telling something but I am not focusing, I see his lips moving but I don’t hear anything, everything is simply mute.

“….. even listening to me”

“huh?”

“what the fuck Sanskar, I speak for the past 15 mints and all you have for me is huh???”

He was fuming latterly and I see alano holding his laugh…

“sorry kabeer repeat again please”

“I said stop fucking spacing Sanskar, and accept the fact”

I frown to his words “what fact?”

“the fact that you may never see her again, or the fact that you never met her”

My body went rigid and my breath slowed “what did you just said?”

Alano: kapeer, don’t.

Kapeer: no, he must get his shit together… this girl whatever you talk about we can’t find ok, we never saw her, maybe you just illusion the whole thing up like a sick freak… or she was a one night whore who…………

I punched him one hard punch that oz blood of his teeth. I was so mad, I was beyond mad, I wanted to kill my best friend in the worst way ever, I felt I might just bite him with my teeth until I draw his flesh out…

Kapeer: you feel that Sanskar, it’s called anger, and you just acted angry omigo, something you should have done 2 months ago….

Alano came forward and helped kapeer standing up

Alano: ever since we were in Puerto Rico you shut down on yourself Sanskar, every day you are getting worse, we had to snap you out.

Kapeer: next time.... you fucking snap him, he punch as hell.

I fall to my couch landing my head to my palms, I don’t know what happened to me, it has been two months already and I still think of her, the things I did with her I couldn’t ever do again.

“I am sorry kapeer… it’s just… huuh”

Alano: we understand… go home and rest for now ok… we shall talk later”

I simply hummed and go out… my life isn’t going controlled at all. I picked my phone as it puzzed in my pocket

“yes kavita”

“Sanskar, where have you been? You no longer calls”

“busy in work kavita”

“I missed you Sanskar, lets meet today”

“I don’t know kavita. I am tired”

“what is this Sanskar??? You stopped call me kavi or darling… you didn’t see my face since two weeks, you hardly call… what’s going on?”

“huhh kavi nothing like this for real, I am just so busy. Let’s lunch together tomorrow ok”

“why not dinner tonight baby?”

“no I cant” I snapped “I mean … I have many works, let me finish it so I am free to you”

“ok… love you”

“bye kavi”

I couldn’t even say it back to her, it’s so hard to tell. Kavita notice the way I behave, I can no longer call her baby or darling… I rolled them to tigersita and it seems it no longer fit any other woman. I reach house in no time, my parents were out, even better… I head to room and in no seconds I took off all my cloth and stood stark naked in front of mirror…. I closed my eyes.. did I ever meet her? Was I imagining? I felt a hand run on my back…. Fingers pinching my nipples and scratches digged in my back pleasurably… a suck on my earlobe.. a moan ringing in my ears again and again…. A soft shatters beneath my palms as I touch… then I open my eyes… no way… no way I delusion all these feelings, she exists.. she lives… and I had her… I did…..