The Secret That Couldn't Be Kept

What happens when a girl's life gets turned upside down, or maybe rightside up. She has a secret though, a big secret. And when she finds her mate, will the secret keep her from him?

Annabelle, Anna for short is a normal, well normal on the outside teenage girl. Yes she's a werewolf, but there's more to her than that. She's not a normal werewolf, she is a hybrid. She was born into the Black Forest pack but that's only on her father's side, from her mother she is a desendent from the very first family of vampires. The only one that's knows about Anna's secret is her mother who left when Anna was nine.

~~~~~~~~ANNA'S POV~~~~~~~~

I was dreading the last day of school knowing that I would have to do more pack chores, more than the rest of the pack since my father was the alpha. But what I feared most was being around my pack and my friends and family more than normal, because it was just more time I had to keep my secret.

As the day crept by I slowly grew more and more anxious, but for the most part of the day I was occupied by the teenage drama of my friends. " I'll never see you guys and when I do y'all will have found new friends and have forgoten about me." Eliza squealed as we walked down the endless hallway of hell. My friend Alice and I simultaneously took a step back from the now frozen Eliza and gave her a what the hell look. She stopped and turned to face us. Her platinum blonde hair in her eyes as though hiding her tears that hadn't yet said hello to the world around them. She looked like she was going to say something, but instead turned to face the other way and headed to her locker.

I looked at Alice and she looked at me. We speedily walked to Eliza, and when we reached her, Alice and I assured her that the three of us not being friends was a crazy imagination. She grabbed her bright pink jacket from her locker. I looked at her laughed and said "You have been complaining and shivering from the cold the entire day and only now deside to put your jacket on, when we have ten minutes left of school. And when we do get out of this hell hole we will be outside in the warm summer heat."

A burst of laughter erupted from our small group of three. I looked at Alice she had calmed herself down enough to get two words out that I could barely understand. "NO****" Eliza smiled and loudly sighed obviously trying to get our attention. We both turned to look at her. With a smile still plastered on her face she said "What would I do without you two?" 

I HOPE YALL LIKE THE STORY SO FAR. IM UP FOR ANY SUGGESTIONS AS LONG AS THERE NOT COMPLETLY AND UTTERLY RETARTED OR INCREDIBLY CORNY.

LOVE TO ALL THE AWESOME READERS.

PS: SECRETS DONT MAKE FRIENDS, FRIENDS MAKE SECRETS THOUGH.