Home To Stay

Walking to the door I thought who could it be and from habit I squealed" Who's there!!" A familiar, deep husky voice said "It's your favorite person in the world!" Instantly I knew who it was, the one person who was always there when I needed him like now. It was my brother Beau. I hadn't seen him in a while with school.

I squealed with excitement and jerked the door open. I was ready to run, run with my brother. Feel the wind in my fur. Out of pure joy I screamed " LETS GO!!!!" I ran out of my room anxious to get down the endless walk of stairs. Tripping a few times, but eventually made it to the bottom of them. My brother following at my heels, his smile reaching from one ear to the other.

As we stepped outside his eyes turned from light green to a piercing yellow orange color. Though I couldn't see my own I knew that they had changed colors too, I could feel my wolf coming out. Though my eyes had changed they were not the same piercing color of my brothers.

~~~~~~~~~~BEAU'S POV~~~~~~~~~

I looked at my Seventeen year old sister and still saw my five year old babysis.  Her icey blue eyes sending shivers up the back of my spine. She had changed so much since I had seen her last. I smiled and while leaping forward, shifting into my wolf form. My eyesight changing to black and white, my senses being heightened, my body being covered in fur.

HAY GUYS HOPE U STILL LIKE THE STORY ITS SHORT BUT SWEET JUST LIKE ME