PROLOGUE

A/N

Concealed25

This is game on buddy!!...😂

*

Ok here is a shout out for my dear
LovelyMiserable

......

                                 1.

"Prototype fifty is ready mam",
Rebecca said looking into her mac,
And handed a file to her project manager,
Who was looking at the man strapped down .
"Are the vitals stable?" She asked.
Rebecca was annoyed , she had just finished the over all study of this prototype and the bitch was still not satisfied.
"Yes ma'am all set for the distillatory process"
The manager nodded and walked away ,
As the doctor entered the chamber to begin the process of extraction of sperm from the prototype , which would then be used to create offspring.

It had been five hundred years since the release of the virus , which had eliminated the production of Y chromosome , depleting the male populace by eighty five percent.
Then came the remission period as they called ,
Where women slowly gained power ,
And now were the only power on earth.
Thats what Rebecca's grandmother had told her anyway .
She also told her stories about her time, where men and women were both equally important.
And about the process of childbirth,
Which was the result of something called sexual intercourse.
But that had seemed really weird for Rebecca as the only child birthing process now was the distillatory process.
She sighed , looking at the doctor putting the contraption on the prototype fifty.
It was there in the faculty for a long time...and its maintainance was done well because the specimen had not deteriorated at all.