Paperman

The time is 5:50 p.m the year is 2572 , New York city. Crime is everywhere all controlled by Dr.Cardboard.They wreak destruction throughout the city.I am Paper-man I stop the Dr.Cardboard's minions with justice and put them where they belong jail.I have a team of scientist trying to figure how to control water .You may be wondering how water can be powerful well we live in a world where we are made of paper.So water can dissolve us and the world and so water is the ultimate source of power .

My scientist have been working day and night.But today we were able to get a liter of water.This must work so we can stop evil all around the world.Still there is a problem how am I going to shoot it at them?Then I realized we could build a squirt gun attached to a hose.We got attacked by Dr . Card board's minions.They started throwing rocks at the gun.Luckily they only put small cracks on the side.But they can be fixed easily.Today is Friday and most civilians are home and crime is up and about.I got out of bed early I got woken up by the fire alarm.The lounge room was on fire I had to blow it out but I was trapped I then realized Dr.Cardboard was outside.I got in my suit and bashed through the window blew out the fire, but then everything went black.I later woke up in an fire chamber I had to get out I looked for a key,I saw a vent I climb out.But before I could react I fell right into an office I was weak.My legs were like jello.Dr.Cardboard ordered a sort of scientist.I think his name is Blackboard but what do I know I was blacking out.I think they tried to brain wash me and this young nurse took care of me.Until one day they took me away and ended up on a cold,hard,metal table.They started cutting me and experiments.I started getting stronger I bet their were making me a weapon to attack or control the world.I lost track off day but I could hear the screams of the innocent terrorized by fear and loss.Some guy came in and checked my arms legs and head.They moved my a place that had a colder table and I blacked out.I woke in pain I looked at my arm it was shinny then my legs stronger.I knew I could break free but I didn't know where to go no one to trust no one can help me no one understand.But the only person I knew I could trust was Veronica.We used to go out but all she wanted was my money she was cold but with a disguise of a nice,sweet,and pretty.I couldn't believe I let her play me she attacked me on our tenth date she drugged me and I woke up with nothing my house gone my cars gone I lost everything all I had left was my hideout and emergency base.