I'm falling Jongin with you~

"Hana, are you okay ?", asked Bella.

"Huh ? Hmm, yeah," as she smiled to Bella.

"Aah, why ? You should be happy today. It's your special day, right ?"

"Hmm. Kyungsoo. He's not in Seoul now. He had to go to Japan. For a show."

"Aww, don't feel bad. Don't tell me he didn't even wish you happy birthday ?"

"He don't. I've been trying to contact him since two days ago but.."

"He really ask for a beating from me. This guy."

"Ya ! Don't hurt him. I bet he's busy."

"Haha. Just kidding. It's okay. Let's go out today, okay ?"

"Dae, unnie."

It was Hana's 19th birthday and her boyfriend was busy with his schedule. Bella had been trying to cheer her up by doing things she like. Bella took her to the movie but Hana refused. So, she took her to shop instead. While Bella was choosing a dress for her, Hana's eyes was strolling at the man's clothes section.'This will look good on oppa. This is exactly his style. I should buy this,' Hana said to herself while her hands were busy searching for the right size.

"Hana, what about this ? The colour is just-- ," said Bella as she turned to her back.

"YA ! Where's Hana ? What are you doing here ?" she was surprised when she saw Kai was there, at the shop.

"Sshh, don't be so loud. We're just arrived from Japan today. Aww, my baby had grown so much. Aigoo~" said Kai as he pinched Bella's cheeks.

"Ya ! People are watching us."

"Haha. I don't care. I'm just missing my baby. Hehe. By the way, where's Hana ?" asked Kai as he trying to kiss Bella's cheeks.

"Ya ! Ya ! Don't you dare. Bella ? I don't know. She was right here just now."

"Hehe. Okay, I won't. Maybe later ? Haha. Chagiya, can you help me with something ?"

"Sure, anything for you."

*          *          *          *          *

"Unnie, where are you ?"

"Hana-ah, how can you leave me just like that ?"

"Unnie, sorry. I was buying something just now. Where are you now ?"

"I am at the coffee shop across the street. Come here, okay ? Second floor."

"Hmm, okay. Wait for me."

"Hurry up. There's a special live performance today."

*          *          *          *          *

"Unnie, I'm here. But why the place is so dark ?"

"Just come to the second floor, okay ?"

"Err, okay."

Hana suddenly felt like her heart wanted to burst out. She could felt her legs was trembling as she walked up the stairs. She could felt the breeze of the cold day. She was trying to call out for Bella but there's no reply. After a few seconds, she decided to go down but as she turned her back, suddenly she heard someone calling her name.

"Hana-ah, where are you going ? Don't go."

She felt like she was dreaming. She heard Kyungsoo's voice, calling her name. As she turned to the mini stage at the corner of the coffee shop, she was surprised and she really can't believe her eyes. She saw Kyungsoo and Lay on the stage. Kyungsoo with his microphone and Lay with his keyboard. She was just standing there, trying to believe what she just saw. As she took a step closer, suddenly Lay started to play his keyboard.