Seventeen メ

"Is that Wo—"

She stood up. "Ow he's here."

Woozi is my first love?! But we're in same age. How did that happen?!

"Minmin, come here. I know that you really miss her. And now, I already find Ry." Aunt is grinning while me is still statue. Woozi is my first love?!

[A/N: 'Ry' pronounce as 'ri'.]

I stood up and slowly face him.

"Yoongi?!"

"Hey." he only said.

"You are Minmin?!" I ask.

"Yes." He blankly said.

"Mom, let's go." He said.

"But she is now in front of you. You find for her for almost 5 years then you only said 'hey'?! You are 5 years crying in your room because you thought that she leave you but no. She was—"

"Stop!" He shouted.

Omo! He is mad! I think, Yoongi and Alexia is in relation so he was mad at me because I suddenly appears.

"I don't need her." He coldly said and he go outside.

"I'm sorry for his attitude now." Aunt Lene said.

"Wait, what are you talking about I leave him?" I ask.

"Ah, this is the story. After a week of that wedding is his birthday and you promise to him that you are coming to your favorite place which is the biggest tree where the ceremony happen." She stated.

"And?" I ask.

"You didn't come." She said.

"Omo." I blurted. And I feel my heartbeat beats very fast.

"Because you promise to him, he waited until 8pm. But you still didn't come. He was crying coming to home. That's the reason why he was like that now. A very cold person—"

"Because of me." I said. "I hurt him."

"But I think, you have the reason." She said while patting my shoulder.

"But I can't remember any of my childhood memories." I said.

I'm sorry Yoongi for hurting you.

〆〆〆