「Park Jimin」

⠀‘ You are chosen. Come and enjoy the midsummer Halloween festival. See you at, Silver Spoon Castle Ballroom 9PM.

The moment you received your invitation, you knew it was from him. You don't want to go, obviously.

You know he's too dangerous for you.

But the thing is, your innocent brother Jung Hoseok got the invitation too and he keep bugging you to accompany him.

You don't even know how on earth he received that invitation. Who wanted him to be there?

“It's just a festival. It would be fun if we go together, but if you really don't want to go, then I won't force you.” Hoseok half plead half being nice, and you can't stand it.

It's just, he don't know about it.

He don't know about him.

He don't know about them.

“But oppa, you don't know that-”

“That what? What I don't know about the festival? You know about something Hyurae? Tell me then why we shouldn't go there? I know I'm such a scardy cats, that's why I asked you to go with me because I trust you, but it seems like you don't trust me enough t-”

“Alright!” You cut him off and his expression changed drastically to the brightest one.

“That's my lil girl.”

Now, both of you and Hoseok already arrived at the main gate of the ballroom, your heart begins to beat fast. You scanned around and it feels like he's everywhere. This is his home. This is his playground.

Park Jimin, your ex playboy vampire boyfriend.

It doesn't even makes sense but you don't care. You broke up with him because he's to dangerous for you. If you didn't do it 6 months ago, you probably still forgive him over and over again for cheating behind you.

Hoseok never know about that because he was doing his training in London and just came back here 3 months ago. You weren't ready to tell him and moreover you don't know how to do it.

“Hyurae-yah. The atmosphere is already so creppy. I don't know if we made the right choice to came here.” He cling to you and you chuckles.

“Who's the one who insisted to come here at the first place?” you crossed your arms on your chest and he quickly stood properly without clinging to you and pull your hand along with him.

“Let's go exploring this place. It's not even scary.” He stated as he pull you along with him.

You just came back from toilet when you saw 'him' waiting on the corridor while leaning on the wall.

His blonde hair is parted halfway, making his forehead that covered with his bang slightly exposed. His fancy coat are filled with sequin, making it look shining and twinkling when the light showered on him. It perfectly match with his white chiffon long sleeved shirt that has a ribbon tied on the neck.

His earrings, you even notice his rings that he wear on both of his index fingers, and another unknown vibe that can attract people like magnet. A vibe that more to an attempt to lure people, he's like an irresistible temptation.

You don't even know why you check him out. You're just that mesmerized by how this looks, or maybe it's been awhile since you meet him.

Anyway, he's Park Jimin.

You inhales deeply before deciding to walk pass through him. Jimin was about to call you but only greet by your cold back.

As soon as you come back to Hoseok, you cling your arms around him and turn back slightly to check if Jimin's still at your back or not.

But somehow you feel disappointed when you can't find him.

To your surprise, when you turn back to Hoseok. He's no longer Hoseok, but it's him.

Park Jimin.

“What are you doing here?” you quickly makes spaces with him and he giggles.

“You're the one who cling your arms to mine, why are you so furious?”

“Whatever. I'm gonna find him.” you walk away from him but before you can go further, someone grab your waist and in the next second, you're already in the balcony of the third floor.

You gasp as soon as Jimin let go of you, and you glare at him.

“Why you take me here?? I have to go back!” you said and walked pass him, again.

“Am I'm like a ghost, who can't be seen only in your eyes? Why can't you see me and pass by me again?” His voice makes you stopped and turn around.

“It's not that I can't see you. I don't want to see you.” you reply and he turn around with the face that you hate. The face that you're weak for.

“I've waiting for you, Hyurae. 6 months. I let you wander around 6 months so you can see, I'm not the old playboy Jimin. I want to prove it to you and tonight I want to take out my hidden heart but I guess, to you I'm a ghost.” Jimin took a step closer to you and you avoid his eyes.

You know you'll melt under his killing gaze. You won't win him.

“Let's talk again later, I really need to find Ho-”

“Don't go to him! Stay next to me only, can you? The image of you in another man's arms. I can't see it, I can't allow it.” He took another step and now holding both of your arms.

“J-Jimin. We already break up! Don't do this!” you know he was leaning closer, that's why you keep your head down but he was just pecking your forehead before pulling you to his embrace.

“I missed you, Hyurae. I can't break up with you, that's just a dream. I can't let you go. These 6 months, do you know how much I suffer? Like the wind, i can't catch you. Even though I want to touch you, even though you're the only one that make me feel alive. You, Hyurae.”

“Okay! I got your point! Can you let me go now? I promise I'll talk to you later, but I should looking for my brother now, he's a scardy cat and I'm worried sick about him.”

“Who? Your brother? You mean, the one who came with you earlier it's your brother?”

“Yeah, Jung Hoseok is my brother. Why?” you asked and Jimin was speechless for awhile before burst into laughter.

“Seriously, what coincidences is this. Hye must be surprised as well.”

“Huh? Hye who?”

“My little sister. Well, don't mind about her or your brother now. My lil sis will take care of him better. So don't worry and spent your time here with me.”Jimin continue as he draw a sweet smile from his sexy lips.

“I don't believe you. This place in dangerous and fill with dangerous people as well, like you.” you point at his shoulder with your point finger.

“I know it's a bit dangerous but I'm so sweet. Especially to you, Hyurae.” He smirk and lean closer to you.

How come there's wall behind you out of sudden. You don't know how but Jimin moves faster than you think. Just with a blink, he can trapped you to the nearest wall before you notice.

His blonde messy hair makes him looks even sexier. How could you reject him again when he was smiling like an angel but also dangerous like a snake?

“I want to protect you even if I die, I can't let you go, Hyurae. I've changed for better. Trust me. Give me another chance. Let me be yours again.”

The next thing you know, Jimin's addicting lips makes its comeback to your lips and you knew it. The moment you let him do it, you're inviting him once again, to your life and you can't reject him anymore.

No matter how long you avoid me, you know your heart is still wanting me. No matter how dangerous I am, you will still fall for me. You can't escape me, ever.
⠀ㅡ Park Jimin, Dusk Till Dawn Series