➳ prologue

Y/N wake up! You'll be late for school later " you heard your mom shouted from downstairs. Take a look at your phone, you get up from your bed and walked to the bathroom to do your morning routine.

You wear your school uniform which you thought always looks good on you. Done clipping your name tag you grab your bag along with phone and your earphone walk downstairs.

You sit at the table to have your breakfast across your annoying brother Daehwi, he looks at you and smile. “ eat well Y/N you need to grow " patting your head and walk to the sink with his empty plate. Those words just annoyed you because you're just a month younger than him so what the hell he talk to you like that.

Quickly finish your breakfast you take the bus by yourself because Daehwi left you behind because he said you're a sloth then left you.

Plug in your earphone in your ears while waiting for the bus you played your favorite playlist. As the bus arrived, you walk in and found your favorite seat has been taken. You try to search for empty seats but there's none it just the sit beside that guy who took your seat is empty, “ he wore the same uniform as me, I think it'll be okay " you walk to him and sit.

Finally you reach your school. The guy beside still sleeping, you're about to get off but you thought again “ should I or... aish " you shake him in a rough way because you don't have much time which make him awake from his sleep. “ hey sleepy head we're arrived now,  let's get off " after saying that you quickly run out off the bus.

Walking to your classroom think about what just happen in the bus.

“ hey sleepy head we're arrived now, let's get off " you said and he slowly look up to you and make you a bit startled. “ oh my god why does he seems familiar and is he an angel? " You thought and brush you thoughts quickly as you ran out from the bus. 

As you arrived, you've been greeted by your best friend guanlin and jaehwan. “ HEY Y/N WE HAVE A BREAKING NEWS QUICK " they both dragged you to your sit and push you down so that you're now sit on your chair.

HEY BE CAREFUL MY BUTT HURTS YOU KNOW " you yelled but they just shake their head in respond. Fixing you position you asked “ what's that 'BREAKING NEWS' ". Jaehwan still hasitated but Guanlin push him to let it out,  taking a deep breath he told you in one shot and straight forward, “ you know your old crush when we're in elementary school? Ong Seongwoo he just moved here ".

He let out a deep sigh meanwhile you're at the other side still can't believe the fact that he's here, all the memories start to hunt you. You brush of your thoughts as the teacher arrived and “ OH MY GOD NO! " you scream internally.

•───── ୨❀୧ ─────•

A/N: this chapter is short and boring, but I'll try my best to work on the next chapter to make it better than this. I'll try to change my writing skills day by day. I hope you enjoy reading this.  Thanks for reading ~