➳006

Y/N's POV

after being force by Donghan and his mom few times , finally i decided to stay only for a night .

there's no other rooms that left in the house, so i need to sleep in Donghan's room. 

actually it was really embarrassing to stay at your neighbour house even just for a night plus you need to stay in his son room, Donghan the school prince and your senior.

I can't help but to stare at the ceiling and think of what will happen to me the next day when his 'fans' find out that I stay at his house and in the same room with him. 

" im ded " I mumbled to myself before lay my head on the soft pillow about to drive myself to dreamland but a voice stop me .

" Y/N do you feel comfortable sleeping there? " , I look up to see Donghan breaking the silence in front of me.

' of course not , my back hurts dude ' i scream internally and let out a small awkward laugh and shakes my head.

  "nah, i'm okay, i used to sleep on the floor when we went for a vacation " I broke into awkward and embarrassed smile .  

" how about we change our place ", i look at him with questionable look on my face. 

' are you sure , id mean wow how'd you read my mind, what are you? mind reader? ' i laugh which makes him furrowed his eyebrows . 

i clear my throat and look away for awhile try to recover from  the embarrassment i did just now . " i'd mean its okay i dont mind " 

" are you sure? " , i just nod at his words as he make his steps to his bed.

" you sure that you're okay? " he asked again for the third time you nod and show a hand gesture that means you're okay with it.

" okay but if anything just wake me up, " he smiles before plop himself on the comfy bed he owned.

" yea and thanks " i said wrapping my cool body into the blanket .

before i was about to fall asleep , he mumbles " we"re going to school together tomorrow , I insist " 

I quickly sit up and look beside me just to see a sleeping Donghan .

He look just like a baby , innocent and soft . Without noticing i broke into smile,a sincere smile while admiring his sleeping self .

maybe it's not that bad to stay here for a night 

---------------------------------------------------------

A/N: omg, its been a long time since i last update. im really sorry for not updating for a quite long time but I'll try my best to finish this story. University have got me really busy i hope you guys understand .and i know this chapter is boring and short, i lost my draft so rip ;-;. anyway, thanks for reading ~