The Tension

It was 9 o clock in the morning. I felt a sudden rush of blood in a certain area, i felt good. I realized The Tension just rose and there was no going back.

Chapter 1:

"Die Bitch!!!!", I screamed as i kiled the cockroach in the shower. I was never fond of cockroaches, I dont think anyone is besides my friend Keanah. She loves them. Let me start by introducing myself before anything. My name is Donald. i never was anything special besides being a chick deflector. I have a lot of friends but that doesnt mean im popular or anything. I have 2 best friends but one of them is a faggot, and the other is sorta my crush. Im not gay if thats what you're thinking, its a girl but her name will be revealed at a later time. Im getting ahead of myself so lets start at the beginning where it all started.

It was Saturday i had just woken up from a serious hangover. By hangover i mean playing video games all night and drinking a lot of apple juice. Ive been sober since the day i left the womb. I never was the party type of person i just like to be alone and sleep. I got up put on my glasses and went straight to the bathroom to drop the Cosbys at the pool. They were big too. I have this habit of being oblivious of my surroundings when i wake up so i tend not to worry whats going on. I probably wouldnt have noticed if I hadn't jumped on the couch on my stomach. "Oh god..." The Tension just rose.

Chapter 2:

"It can't be...not today...". This is the worst day for The Tension to rise. Especially since I'm going to hang out with my crush. "Hell no" I thought to myself. I tried not to panic but the damn thing made it hard to not panic. I went to check my phone: 9:57. I supposed to meet my crush at the mall at 10:30. I've been planning this "date" ever since I started hanging out with her and I'm not going to let anything get in the way. I put whatever clothes I found on the floor that still smelled decent and at least looked good (I never was one to dress stylish). I checked my phone again 10:16. "Here we go," I mumbled to myself. I walked out my room. grabbed my car keys and went outside. Good thing there was no one outside I got into my car and started the engine. The Tension was just sticking out and there was no way I was going to be able to drive in these conditions. But i'll do anything to hang out with my crush So I did it anyway. Damn good thing I wore skinny jeans to at least conceal it a bit. Ring Ring. It's her. "Hey!" I tried to sound not worried which I probably failed because she asked me what's wrong. "Are you on your way?" she asked. "Yeah ill be there in a few minutes." I said hesitantly. "Okay, bye!" She said as she hung up. "I love you" I said with no one on the other side of the line. I backed out of my driveway and headed for the mall. This is going to be a long date.