His Eyes

Ringo leaned on the balcony railing, smoking a cigarette and looking up at the sky. He sighed and took another drag from his cig. It was an almost humid night but with a bright clear deep blue sky. The moon was half full and shined brightly on the city below. John stepped onto the balcony as well and was surprised to find the other man. John smiled as Ringo came into view. He looked so picturesque, standing by the balcony, posed almost perfectly. John made his way to Ringo and leaned on the railing next to him.

     John stood by Ringo with a matching cigarette as he gazed at the other man. "So what are you doing here so late at night?" John asked as he leaned back to glance at the street below them. "Didn't want to go out." Ringo nodded his head as he spoke. John "hm"ed in return as he flicked his fag and looked up at the sky with Ringo. "I really like the color blue," John muttered. "That's so out of context," Ringo smirked. "Not really. Alot of things are blue at the moment. The sky, that car, your eyes. Its a pretty color." John spoke softly as he kicked his foot. "I like red." Ringo muttered in return. "There's not many red things here though. Your hair is probably the reddest thing here." Ringo laughed. John scoffed.

      "My favorite blue thing has to be the sky. That and your eyes." John stated ever so casually. Ringo blushed pink as he cleared his throat. Ringo glanced at John then hesitantly laid his head on John's shoulder. John smiled. "You're really warm," Ringo muttered as he looked out to the city. "Mhm," John replied almost silently. John stretched out his arm and placed it around Ringo, pulling his closer. Ringo smiled and scooted closer to him. John glanced at Ringo's moonlit face as he blushed. He looked so pretty. Ringo caught John staring and laughing. John nervously chuckled and replied, "Guess you could say I was staring, at the Starrs," John grinned. Ringo groaned. "That was absolutely terrible." He laughed.

       "Why are you really out here tonight?" John asked as he looked to the city. "I was feeling lonely," Ringo sighed. John narrowed his eyes to Ringo. "What?" Ringo looked at John with large eyes. "I'm here yknow. I'm always here for you," John lost his solemn face and replaced it with a softened caring one. Ringo shifted his stare away from John. "I know. Its just,,,,I don't know really. I don't know anything." Ringo muttered. John furrowed his eyebrows and leaned his face closer to him as Ringo looked away. "Don't say about yourself. " John looked at Ringo with worried eyes. Ringo gazed back at John with pleading eyes. "C'mere," John spoke softly as he held his arms out. Ringo wrapped his arms around John and sighed.

      "Do you know why I love your eyes so much?" John asked as he and Ringo laid together in their shared bedroom. It was much well air conditioned there. Ringo hummed an "I dunno". John smiled as he cuddled closer to Ringo and buried his face in his neck. "They remind me of the daytime sky. Always so light and happy. It makes everyone feel good. And so do you." John kissed Ringo's neck and chuckled. Ringo blushed deeper and hugged John tightly. John wrapped his arms around Ringo. Ringo felt so warm and happy in John's arms. He sighed and smiled.