VMIN

Time: 4:o'clock at dawn
Place: Park

The best time and the best place. The park, where it's quiet and you can hear the birds singing pleasantly, is where you can find V sitting on a bench waiting for someone. Someone he really cares about and he really loves unconditionally. His best friend. Jimin. V looks at his watch and the minute finger moves pass 1 minute after 4am. Wah! I can't believe this guy! Ha! Late! Again!" V thinks while counting the seconds that passes by on his watch that his father had given him. Shaking his head he stands up from the bench and stamps his foot on the ground. Looking around, still, he cannot see the small being of his best friend. Looking at his watch again, he saw that the second finger on his watch passes the number 12. "2 minutes! 2 minutes late! Where is this jerk?" This time he didn't say it inside his head instead he blurts it out loud that he can hear the birds protest for interrupting their singing. He looks up and sees the birds flying away from him. He sighs and walks around the park. He is busy checking the swing when he hears hurried steps from behind him and he instantly turns around to see his best friend running towards him, breathing heavily.
"You're late!" He says to his friend who stops in front of him.
"Late?! It's still 4 o'clock." Jimin says looking at his phone screen then showing it to V.
"Ha! No! It's 4:05! See? You're 5 minutes late!" V says, pointing at the time on Jimin's phone screen.
"It's just 5 minutes. It's ok! Besides, I'm here now." Jimin says, still catching his breath.
"Excuse me! I wrote you a song called 4 o'clock not 4:o5! Remember? So, when I say we meet up at the park at 4 o'clock, you come at 4 o'clock not 4:05! Understand?" V says, while poking at Jimin's chest. This cute gestures, which Jimin finds so cute, touches his heart. He smiles at his friend who is now pouting in front of him.
"All right. I'm sorry I'm late. I was too focused on practicing and I didn't see the time. I'm sorry. Forgive me?" Jimin says, extending his hand for a handshake.
V stares at Jimin's small hand and wraps his big hand around it. "All right. I forgive you." He says. After letting go of Jimin's hand he walks over to the swing and sat on it.
"Do you want me to push you?" Jimin says while holding V's shoulders.
"Ok!" V says enthusiastically.
"Ok. Hold tight." Jimin says and gently pushes V, who is very excited on the swing.
"Harder!" V squeals which makes Jimin laugh and pushes V harder. "Ahh! This is fun!" V screams.
And that's it. Everything's forgotten. All you can hear is the laughter that fills the empty park and the pleasant voices singing in harmony welcoming a new day.