Letting go

The worst feeling in the world- letting go of someone knowing that you could have stopped them from letting go. As they say, you don’t realize what you have until it’s gone, I guess you realize the importance of every person who has even the smallest part in your lives, when you lose them.The world has never been a wish granting factory and nobody in this world ever tells you that that special someone whom you love so dearly can go out of your life for an eternity, within mere seconds. In a flash, your oh-so-perfect life turns to broken shards of glass and all you are left doing is picking them up knowing that you will never be able to fix it back. What’s once gone, is forever gone. I guess you just start cherishing everything when that fear of losing something you can’t replace, dawns on you.

So guys, life is all about making the best out of those little moments that you are yet to spend with your special someone because they are going to build the black and white photographs of all your memories you’ll always have plastered in your minds, because you never know when your present time turns to your last. So having that fear in the back of your mind isn’t so bad after all, it won’t give you a reason to regret something throughout your life but instead it just makes you realize the worth of every little thing and every little person who gives you the pleasure of a lifetime.